Google search engine will receive a major visual overhaul which will completely improve the experience of mobile search. Its director, designer Aileen Cheng, reports that they have simplified the seeker to be faster and easier to find what we are looking for, to breathe fresh air into your entire appearance.
The new Google search will arrive on our mobile devices in the coming days, but its redesign was not easy for everyone organize efforts and challenges
It’s the redesign of Google search
After months of work, these are the five key points that led to its redesign to provide the best search results experience:
1. Highlight the information: The design team simplifies the experience by taking a step back so that the results take center stage. With the new look, people will focus on the information they are looking for, not the design elements.
2. Make the text easier to read: So that search results shine now the text will be bigger and bolder
3. Create more space to breathe: They decided to bet to show the results a edge to edge design and minimize the use of shadows. According to its designer, it’s easy to immediately see what you’re looking for. This way you have a little more space to display the information and let all the results breathe a little more.
4. Use color to highlight what’s important: The new design aims to focus content and images on a clean background and to use color more intentionally to guide the eye to important information without overloading or distracting.
5. Build on that “Googley” sentiment: Finally, they take advantage of the style of the “Google” logo to bring this round design to other elements of the interface. Now your new icons and elements are rounder, thus achieving according to Aileen a slightly more sparkling and lively design.
Via | Google