WhatsApp tests its own automated messages, a function within the final beta code. Yes, for now does not apply to all users, only for those who removed their smoke (and used it with tools such as WaTweaker). Want to know how to automatically delete messages? We checked it out for you.
Not that WhatsApp is a frontline app in terms of news, not without its more than two billion users at risk if the update has problems: fixing it can be a major headache for developers. This is the reason why it took so long for black mode to appear due to the stability of the application, for example; Just as it happens with messages that hurt yourself, it's a well-developed novel in the beta of the Android app. And we know it's improved because we've been able to test it: it's going to be a good way to say that manage messages in every conversation, both private and group
From one hour to the year of auto-delete
The new auto-delete function is available in the latest WhatsApp beta, although it should be activated in the application code, it may be left to most phones. As WabetaInfo confirmed, self-improvement has progressed well: can be activated from dialogues, both group and by subject. And we tested you on a rooted Android smartphone.
Message deletion is active within beta (after activation of the code) and has yet to be received, details awaiting future work. It can work both in individual and group conversations, as long as within seconds we are managers
- In one conversation, you should go to the contact info at the top of the screen (above the name).
- WhatsApp shows itself as destructive as & # 39; Delete messages & # 39; or removal of messages. It is currently not translated as it is not a direct option.
- Pressing on the delete skip menu to select a marshall until messages are deleted after publication: hour, day, week, month or year. These marriages have been constantly changing, they do not have to specify.
- And how can you plan to destroy yourself in WhatsApp groups? The first step is by clicking on group information at the top of the screen (on behalf of the group).
- After that you have to click on & # 39; group settings & # 39;
- In the process appears & # 39; Delete messages & # 39; or removal of messages. Pressing when it shows the time zone selector.
The automated messaging option will apply to all conversations, at least as available in the code from the latest beta. Obviously, if WhatsApp works legally, the company maintains this opportunity to allow any user choose whether you want your messages to remain in chats or end up automatically deleted. The timeframe is really great because you can't choose less than an hour, but the time will be reduced to future updates.
We'll see when WhatsApp deals with messages that hurt itself: ignoring the time that will pass until the option reaches a stable app. Yes, we do how it can work: We checked.