The smartwatch market has not been a huge success that has been enjoyed by smartphones, but it is slowly becoming more popular and growing physically. This market is very different from that of mobile devices, and it is because each of the major manufacturers is betting on their operating system rather than having the default option as is the case with Windows PCs or Android phones.
But what are the best products when it comes to smart watches? Customerpoint Research has conducted a new study in which they estimate which manufacturers have distributed the most smartwatches by 2020
This is a smart watch market by 2020
Let’s start with the bright side, the smartwatch market sold 42 million units in the first half of the year. This figure, with a 20% revenue increase, reflects a healthy market with a wide variety of names and programs, with one exception.
Apple has gone from 43.2% of market share to 51.4%, making the apple company a product that sells more than other integrated producers. As a leading retailer and a more expensive retailer, it would be expected that most of the market benefits would be derived from Carlertino.
Samsung has lost its second place, now owned by athlete Garmin, with a share of 9.4%. The classic game watch maker keeps it fit for the most competitive market.
Huawei is reaching its share of 8.3% in third place with respect, with an unstoppable increase.
Samung is one of the worst affected, with a drop from 9.3% to 7.2%, from second place to fourth place. I hope this trend will change with the launch of the Galaxy Watch 3, which is highly anticipated among smartwatch lovers with its rotating bezel.
- Apple Watch Series 5: Watch Plus premium Apple has been a market leader.
- Apple Watch Series 3: Although it has been a few years behind it, with a reduced sale price and still a very good product, it keeps a good sales draw.
- Huawei View GT2: Huawei’s latest smartwatch combines style, tracking games, and impressive battery life.
- As a curious person, Huawei offers this watch as a gift for the purchase of its many premium products, a point that may have decided to win Samsung, because the watches were given to Huawei count as a distributed unit, although no direct benefit from Huawei. It is impossible to know how much this has affected you, as only Huawei knows.
- Galaxy Watch Active 2: Samsung sports watch is probably the perfect watch you can get on Android, with health services, Bixby assistant assistant and mobile payments via Samsung Pay.
- Imoo Z3 4G: A watch designed for kids, with a mobile connection so they can communicate and stay in touch with their parents.