GTA Online players will have the chance to complete certain missions from April 23-29 a lot of money and experience points dusting.
In our overview we tell you what you have to play this week to earn a golden nose in GTA 5 multiplayer mode.
Which missions pay twice as well?
In Open wheel racing players can earn triple the in-game currency and experience points "RP" this week. In addition, GTA Online's contact missions continue to be lucrative: Players will be rewarded with double money and experience points until April 29th.
To the Contact missions To find GTA Online, visit well-known NPCs like Lamar Davis, Lester Crest or Trevor Philips. Rockstar Games has expanded the multiplayer mode by six new orders, which are called "Gerald's Last Play". They are marked with a G on the map, Gerald can also contact you directly on your mobile phone.
In the course of these new orders, you support the character Gerald in drug trafficking and fight rival gangs or police officers with up to three other players. The six new contact missions from Gerald's Last Play can be described as follows:
- About the sausage: A hostile gang produces drugs in a slaughterhouse. You have to raid the building and grab the recipe. However, you should be able to crack a safe.
- Good figure: A rival dealer hides cocaine in action figures. You have to find the figures with a van and cash them out yourself.
- Fast trade: Bikers are serious competition for Gerald's drug business. You must now steal their supplies.
- Dealer hunt: Players must find a lost drug package that has been equipped with a transmitter. You will have to deal with rival gangs and police officers.
- Bad company: Gerald wants to take out an enemy gang boss. But he only wants to be found while you have to lure his crew out of hiding and take them down.
- Final product: Gerald plans a final, big drug deal. You have to play bodyguards for that – and make sure that nothing goes wrong.
more on the subject
Thanks to Bug, Casino-Heist is (almost) child's play
With the current bonuses in GTA Online, players can $ 25,000 to $ 50,000 in-game per mission to earn. The missions can be completed alone or in a group of up to four players.
The current bonuses from GTA Online are from April 23 to 29 active, then the contact missions and Gerald's Last Play can be less lucrative again.