Nintendo is updating its celebration of Animal Crossing: the first year of New Horizons for free.
This Animal Crossing: New Horizons The update will enable 50 other custom design templates to enter normal and Pro custom design modes.
You can expect a free update on March 18th. In addition, you can also expect the following features:
- First anniversary cake -Nook Inc. commemorates its first anniversary. After the update is installed, it will be sent to your in-game mailbox.
- Sanrio Sweetness -Add some Sanrio sweetness to your island. Starting March 26, the Animal Crossing Sanrio Collaboration Pack will be sold in Target stores across the United States, with a suggested retail price of $5.99. You will be able to use these six energetic amiibo cards to cross and invite cute and colorful animals inspired by the popular Sanrio characters to your island, including Rita, Chai and Toby. These amiibo cards also allow you to exchange bells for special Sanrio-themed furniture and fashion items in the game. You can even invite these characters to Harv’s Island for fun photos in Photopia.
- Custom Design Professional Edition Editor+ – The Custom Design applic ation on NookPhone is being upgraded. Use your Nook Miles at the Nook Station of Resident Services to unlock this feature. It will provide a more powerful set of functions, allowing customization of umbrellas, small flags, Uchiha and camera stations. And a new expansion of 50 slots has been added to the normal custom design mode and professional custom design mode, you can really let your imagination go crazy.
- Custom Design Portal – Now you can directly add the “Custom Design Portal” found in the Able Sisters store to your game NookPhone app. As long as inspiration strikes, you can use it.
- Seasonal items -Spring is here, and as the seasons change, a series of new seasonal items have appeared. It happens to be April Fool’s Day, and you can order various colors of sunroof cushions through the in-game Nook Shopping service between March 26 and April 1. For something more elegant, you can prepare a prom season with themed fashion items at the Able Sisters store from April 1st to April 30th. During this period, you can also order prom-themed goods from Nook Shopping, such as Prom Night. The wall, the night floor of the dance and the hiding place of the dance. Never miss the opportunity to dance.
In the first year of launch, players have uploaded more than 12 million custom designs to the custom design portal.
The first anniversary is a fun way, if you have been away for a while, you can replay the game and experience some new features, such as Island Tour Creator and Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary themed projects.
You can expect more seasonal events and holidays later this year.