The Black Friday offers are in full swing and of course Sony is at the forefront. You can save extra money on these titles and services.
It’s Black Friday time again and as part of the discount season that has now also been established in this country, Sony is offering some games and services for PlayStation at reduced prices. Including some of the biggest titles that appeared for the console last year, but also PlayStation Plus and Now memberships. We have summarized the most interesting offers for you here:
Depending on whether you want to subscribe to PlayStation Now for three or twelve months, you can save 20 or 25 percent. The quarterly membership is available during sales for 19.99 dollars, the year-round for 44.99 dollars. For most of them, however, an extension of their PlayStation Plus membership should be more interesting, which was also reduced by 25 percent to one year and therefore costs 44.99 dollars.
Probably the most interesting games that are part of the discount campaign are:
- Ghost of Tsushima – 49.69 dollars (-29 percent)
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time – 45,49 Euro (-35 Prozent)
- Marvel’s Avengers – $ 34.99 (-50 percent)
- The Last of Us: Part 2 – 39,89 Euro (-43 Prozent)
- FIFA 21 Champions Edition – 39.59 dollars (-56 percent)
- Watch Dogs: Legion – 45,49 Euro (-35 Prozent)
- Doom Eternal – 23.09 dollars (-67 percent)
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake – 46.19 dollars (-34 percent)
- NBA 2K21 – 34.99 dollars (-50 percent)
- Star Wars: Squardrons – 24.79 dollars (-38 percent)
- Resident Evil 3 Remake – 19,79 Euro (-67 Prozent)
A complete list of all offers can be found in PlayStation Store.