Asmodee Digital announces today a new adaptation of a board game. Called Blood Rage: Digital Edition, the title already has a release date and has opened its pre-orders.
Expected May 27 on Steam, the title is adapted from the famous board game created by Eric Lang and illustrated by Adrian Smith, and his transformation into a video game is provided by Exozet Games
- Invade Midgard and plunder resources
- Face and destroy other clans
- Complete divine quests
- Die during the Ragnarök while fighting
Also, it will be possible to serve multiple gods, each bringing benefits in combat. Fans of the original game will be delighted to learn that all figurines have been reproduced in Blood Rage: Digital Edition, and that they will be able to find them in 3D. Regarding pre-orders, here is what Asmodee offers us:
- 10% discount (€ 17.99)
- The Mythical Monsters DLC. Seven new exclusive monsters are available in single player and online multiplayer. These monsters can radically change the game thread with their special abilities: Mountain Giantess, Garm, Seer Troll, Wolfwoman, Ymir, Hildisvini, Nídhöggr.
- The game's official soundtrack, including a selection of epic music created by Anton Aklin for Blood Rage: Digital Edition.
Asmodee Digital presents Blood Rage: Digital Edition
By MalloDelic, Journalist igamesnews.com