Game news Call of Duty: A patch prepares the sequel to Black Ops Cold War
While the third season started with a bang a week ago, the developers are not skimming on new content. In a blog post yesterday, Treyarch announced a patch patch as well as part of the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War schedule.
A correction patch that has been preparing for the future since an update is expected this week. It will only incorporate 6v6 (Diesel) as well as the arrival of a new skirmish tournament starting tomorrow on Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. As a reminder: In Gunfight mode, two teams of two players each compete against the equipment randomly assigned by the game. The preferred mode for pebbles and sticks is always there Face off will make a comeback in 3v3 action on Diesel, Mansion, and the rest of the Skirmish maps.
This patch follows the major update related to the arrival of the third season of Call of Duty: Warzone. In the latter, Verdansk was revisited after a bomb explosion. In addition, in addition to Wraith, Antonov and Knight, Price, an operator known to fans of the saga, returns in this third season. It also brings its share of new weapons and brings the Duga region to contagion mode players.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War has been available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One since November 13, 2020. Note: While playing on PS5 and Xbox Series X | S can be played, the developers have confirmed that this is a new generation of patches in progress. The date of publication is unknown to this day.
Source : Treyarch
Read on the same topic:
Full list of fixes
- Stability: The stability has been improved
- Pebbles and Sticks Fixed an issue where Tomahawk was giving 100 kills instead of the 50 points displayed on screen. Fixed an issue where finishing moves were not counting as melee kills. Snipers only Moshpit The ballism knife has been removed.
- Operator Mission Fixed a bug that prevented Operator Beck’s mission (“Block 1000 damage with armor plates) from going properly.
Fixed a bug that caused the bulletin board to stop working. Fixed a bug that prevented players from seeing others on the bulletin board. Fixed a display bug that prevented the KO column from being displayed.
- Progress Fixed a display error that caused the experience value of a bonus match to be displayed as negative.
- Stability Fixed a crash that could occur when migrating hosts during a destination.
- Removed intersection from rotation of Onslaught mode for maintenance.
By Charlanmhg, Writing from igamesnews.com