The next update to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and its offshoot Warzone will be released tomorrow. The developers revealed the first details on the blog.
<a href = "https://img.gameswelt.de/public/images/202003/73d4b179d6b0fd8a11c0a35399866c0f.png" data-title = "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) Image 1
Date: 09.03.2020 "data-lightbox =" 73d4b179d6b0fd8a11c0a35399866c0f.png ">
Console gamers can therefore look forward to a thicker update package, more specifically around 15 GB. You have to download the Data Pack 1 together with the patch, which is absolutely necessary to continue playing. The Data Pack is obviously not required for the PC.
In addition, the update brings with it some fixes, excerpts from the patch notes have also already been mentioned:
- Fix for a bug where PC players using a Vega64 GPU could see corrupted outlines around their character models and weapons.
- Fix for a bug where selecting the USEF 1 skin for the Mil-Sim Operator appears as the default skin in Co-op
- Adjusted the speed and sizing of the circle in Warzone
- Fix for a bug where completing the completionist challenges for the SKS are unlocking the associated camos for the Renetti
- Fix for a bug where unlocking camos for the SKS was inconsistent with other camo challenges for marksman rifles
- Fixed a bug where the “Hard Wired” skin for Alex would appear in thermals while Cold Blooded is equipped
- Fixed a bug where some watches were appearing the wrong direction when gesturing
- Fixed a bug where players could lose the option to pick their favorite faction in the operator menu
- Fixed a bug where white lighting could be seen while moving or firing a weapon near specific locations
Otherwise you can expect changes in the playlists with the weekly reset. Modern Warfare includes Shoot the Ship 24/7 with Cranked and Grind in a mix, along with some gunfight variations.