Snake Shot's terror domination in Call of Duty: War Zone may have ended.
Infinity Ward just launched a small update for both Call of Duty: War Zone with modern war. The surprise patch consists entirely of balance adjustments and bug fixes.
Undoubtedly, the biggest change is related to .357 Snake Shot, a weapon accessory that turns .357 (magnum) into a small shot gun. In Battlefield, its destructive power and consistency are more important than everything else. In fact, it is so powerful that we have to incorporate it into the best Warzone load. The threat of having Akimbo Snake Shots is growing.
Today's patch "rebalanced" the destruction of Snake Shot. It also fixes bugs that cause damage that is much larger than expected. .357 is indeed slightly enhanced, but the trigger delay has been reduced when using the "lightweight" and "race results" triggers.
Another major adjustment affects the “smoke dissipation” challenge. Infinity Ward relaxes the requirements, so it should be easier to calculate lethality, which should help you unlock the Bruen MK9 LMG faster.
In addition to this, there are some vehicle repairs that should hopefully help get rid of the damn helicopter attack.
Read the full patch notes below:
- Adjust all the smoke challenges to be more forgiving. This includes the challenge of unlocking Bruen MK9.
- Make repairs to prevent the vehicle from being attacked.
- Various bug fixes, including bugs infected with ground warfare.
- Game Wars: Resolved an issue where some players might not be able to join new games.
- Reduced ignition delay for all .357 caliber light and match grade trigger attachments.
- .357 Snake racket damage rebalanced.
- Fixed a bug where .357 Snake Shot had too much damage to longer distances.