Game news Call of Duty Warzone: Season 3 has opened!
Towards the end of Season 2 of Warzone, Activision’s Battle Royale is full of content. After a nuclear strike hits Verdansk to eradicate the zombie threat, players and the Warzone map are transported until 1984. A great way for development teams to tweak the playing field both cosmetically and in terms of level design.
To facilitate this transition, Players compete on a new version of Rebirth Island that takes place at night
Via an infiltration sequence, the players are introduced to Verdansk 84, the new à la carte version of BR. This interpretation brings seven new substitutes into the play area, while five already existing areas are newly adapted for the occasion. In addition, the menu changes seasons and moves into spring, enough to change the atmosphere and better enjoy the warmer tones of the decorations.
- summit has been renovated and for the first time since its appearance the cable cars will run, offering new perspectives on confrontation.
- The airport has not yet been destroyed and thanks to an intact upper floor, many sniper locations have been added to the area.
- The old mine, northwest of the map, fills an area that was previously a little empty of Verdansk. This area is steeper and full of new buildings and has new cover that makes it easier to turn.
- Aircraft hangars go through the same treatment and these transition spaces become much more conducive to conflict.
- The stadiumwhich has always been the heart of many clashes and a booty nest is under construction here. The players in the stands therefore have a clear view of the inside of the stadium, while beams lie on the floor to serve as a cover.
- The career turns into a salt mine and the previously closed buildings are now open. Warmer, it also raises the ground, so this open-air tomb is a little less threatening for players in search of prey.
- In total, several areas have been adjusted, ventilated or decorated to give the menu a new boost. Verdansk should therefore be easier to read.
in addition, Operator Wraith lands in the Battle Pass. It has two appearances, one unlocked immediately and one at level 100.
Two new weapons are integrated: The Swiss K sniper rifle and the PPSH submachine gun.
The MP5 and the FFAR 1 each receive a blueprint. Enough to further specialize his preferred weapon. All of this is obviously accompanied by skins and other items that are inextricably linked to the Battle Pass.
By iGamesNews, Journalist igamesnews.com