Dovetail Games outlined the five areas where you will be selected when "The Catch: Carp and Coarse" is released.
Fishing enthusiasts will be happy to hear about the beautiful fishing area. Catch: carp and rough, Will be released later this year.
There will be a futsal zone in the game, ranging from lakes in England to rivers in Spain. Each fish has its own selection of fish, such as carp, red-tailed catfish, perch and barracuda.
This is a summary of the five fishing sites, and the developers provide a description of each fishing site.
- Oxlease, England, UK: The 26-acre Oxlease is a typical lake in England, surrounded by tree-lined woodland and green fields, with a large number of special fishing gear, it is one of the pearls of the famous linear buildings. In summer, the main quarry is carp, huge dark-backed fish, including "Alice" (Alice), which can reach more than 45 pounds (20 kg); bullish "oxen" Touch 40 lbs (18 kg). In winter, Oxlease is also a famous Pike venue, packed with over 20 pounds (9 kg) of toothy predators! Try to find "Prime Pike" or one of the amazing double-digit prices.
- Pearl Lake, Malaysia: Emerald waters and tumbling waterfalls are surrounded by high limestone cliffs and smooth palm trees. When anglers avoid the heat of the tropical sun, they gently sway in the warm sea breeze. Large Arapaima, giant wolffish, and exotic Redtail fish will all pull your rope here, so your fishing tackle must be strong enough to handle more than 450 pounds (204 kg) of fish.
- Ebro River, Spain: At the foot of the Catalan mountains near Fayon, the Ebro River splits the Spanish countryside, and the shiny blue fish scars are filled with fish water. This big river is home to some big fish. You may find cat fish weighing 250 pounds (113 kg) and hundreds of carps approaching 80 pounds (36 kg), with bel fish, perch, roach, eel and other sizes Fishes on earth. This is where the angler dreams. Would you go fishing on the rocky coastline or choose to take a boat and drift on the blue ground in the hot Spanish sunshine? If you are addicted to sacred inspiration, go to the sinking church, whose steeple pokes out from the depths of the river.
- Rotterdam, Netherlands: There are many attractions to choose from. Aim at wandering shoals of big snapper and carp wandering in the vast waters of the river, or look for shelters and shelters of mooring boats and shadows under the bridge to find predatory perch, pike and giant cat fish 150 lbs (68 kg) . Or grab the bait rod and indulge in street fishing, or fish other kinds of fish with fine natural bait. Nieuwe Maas has many options.
- Lake Mick, Scotland, UK: Cold, deep and mysterious, Loch Mickle should be included in your bucket list to learn about the rare species. It is often eroded by wind, steep rain and snow, and you can fish from the shore or boat, or even a dedicated fishing pier, and it is forbidden to enter the inland sea, but if you dare to take risks, you can wrap it up. Charcoal grilling, salmon and trout are the main sports, but carp, pike and eel can also be caught. Remember to pay attention to unexpected monsters.
In the fishing game, you will track 35 different fish, each with its own unique behavior and bait preferences. You must also pay attention to the time of day, the weather and use appropriate equipment. Moreover, whether you are on the shore or in a fishing boat, the current will affect your fishing.
There are also 125 legendary boss fish, including 11 of the most difficult monster boss fish, because they won the battle because they did not fight. To help you get the most benefit, more than 20 authorized partners such as Nash and Mainline Baits will provide more than 100 devices, allowing you to create various settings.
You can also participate in multiplayer games and tournaments through events in the Swallowtail Fishing League. You can even earn real-world prizes.
Catch: Carp and Coarse will be released on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this summer.