It has been a while, but the legend of Bum-bo has finally been updated.
Bangbao Legend It is a prequel to the independently released “Binding of Isaac” and can be used on PC. The latest update of the game has been around for a long time, but it’s finally here.
Developer Edmund McMillen, known as the “Lost Expansion”, announced the update on the game’s official Steam page.
The free extension includes a new playable character called “The Lost Man” and a new tile type “Ghost Tile” for the “Lost Man”.
It has the function of saving/continuing the progress in the game, with three new bosses and ten unlockable items. You can also look forward to updated audio with new and improved sound effects, new achievements and rewarding challenges.
There are also many improvements in quality of life:
- Added the ability to view current spells and trinkets when selecting new spells and trinkets
- Added the function of viewing the description of the current trinket
- Added the function of canceling when replacing spells/trinkets or purchasing store items
- The game options menu can now be accessed from the pause screen
- Improved visual and acoustic feedback to combat heavy blows
- Improved cursor feedback for puzzle boards and other UI elements
- Added “Random Bum-bo” option on the character selection screen
- Many bug fixes to spells and enemy behavior
- Dozens of minor improvements to the player user interface and other visual details
“Bum-bo Legend” is a puzzle-based deck that can make a game similar to a gangster in a paper world. The game has the combat function of a four-player jigsaw puzzle game, and combines a series of attack and defense spells.
If you are interested in giving it a try, the game is currently on sale at a 50% discount on Steam at a price of $7.49.