The most anticipated mobile game of the year by Camille A., editor of iGamesNews, King’s running game with the marsupial created by Naughty Dog, is about to be released.
see also: TEST of Crash Bandicoot 4 It is time: A sequel that puts it in the box?
Crash Bandicoot on the run! comes to iOS and Android on March 25th. Belongs to the same genre as a certain Temple Run that looks a bit like that Hugo Dlire If you think about it, this free game gives you the chance to take part in endless races where you will have to constantly adapt to the freelancers who stand in our way.
Here are all of its properties:
Discover fiendish races on Wumpa Island to save the multiverse from the clutches of the evil Dr. Rescue Neo Cortex. Destroy boxes, avoid obstacles and find your favorite characters … not to mention boss fights, available rewards, a base to create and weapons to make, all with a customizable crash as you wish!
Rediscover the classic Crash Bandicoot play style
- Run, slide, and jump with your favorite Crash Bandicoot characters on Wumpa Island.
- Travel through famous locations and explore Turtle Woods, Lost City, temple ruins and much more!
- Travel through secret passages and discover hidden locations for challenges and rewards in the game.
Face the best bosses in Crash
- Face unforgettable characters like Scorporilla, Nitrus Brio, Nina Cortex or Dingodile and get great rewards.
- Improve Bandicoot’s running skills and explore the island to meet all of Dr. Defeat Neo Cortex in pike battles.
- Win in style: customize Crash for extra XP!
Craft tools and weapons
- Team up with Coco Bandicoot and discover enemies across the island.
- Go on an adventure and unlock rewards to build, update, and customize the base.
- Collect ingredients in forage breeds to create serums and buildings.
- Unlock weapons like bombs or laser guns for crazier races and rewards!
Earn in-game rewards and customize Crash
- Unlock famous character skins and costumes to customize your one-of-a-kind Crash Bandicoot.
- Customize Crash, race, and unlock challenges, characters, and rewards to become the ultimate bandicoot.
Ride with your friends in multiplayer mode
- Immerse yourself in a new gaming experience and take part in asynchronous multiplayer races with other Bandicoots.
- Race other custom crashes and build your own Bandicoots squad!
- Earn in-game crash points and work your way up the solo and team leaderboards for rewards.
A whole program. So make room on your mobile devices. Or not. In fact, no one is forcing you.
It is recalled that prior to this publication, Crash Bandicoot 4 It’s About Time will be released on a new generation console on March 12th, to be precise.