Game news Crusader Kings 3: Top players face new challenges with Royal Court
Crusader Kings III, the Paradox Interactive title voted Best PC Exclusive of 2020 by igamesnews.com, is back in the spotlight today with a very first expansion: Royal Court.
Aspiring strategists will be happy to hear that Crusader Kings III has just announced its first expansion. Even if the latter, called the Royal Court, hasn’t announced its release date yet, we already know what it will add to the program.
Then new game mechanics appear and the biggest one is the arrival of The Throne Room. In this brand new 3D location, players are regularly asked by vassals and subjects who need to ask for answers or be judged. For example, it will be possible to resolve a conflict between several people to turn a disagreement to your advantage, or to try to bring peace to avoid further problems.
In Crusader Kings III: Royal Court, players face new challenges as their courtiers demand their precious attention. The most influential lords will attract troubadours and minstrels, decorate their halls with family relics, and give answers to the many requests of their subjects.
Kings and other high-ranking emperors can also decorate their courts to attract talented subjects such as artists, thinkers, or even artisans. For example, you can decorate valuable weapons with jewelry, but beware of the jealousy of your rivals.
Important additions to the Royal Court DLC
- The throne room – A visual representation of the course that reflects the majesty and prestige of the gaming dynasty.
- To sit in court – Vassals and courtiers will come to seek the help of their master, to solve their problems, or to obtain judgment.
- A grandiose courtyard – Magnificent ornaments and plenty of food: enough to arouse the jealousy of the Lords’ rivals and his distinguished guests.
- Inspired Themes – The most talented artists, craftsmen and thinkers in the known world will be able to work on new projects and enrich the player’s backyard with treasures and relics.
- Multicultural Kingdoms – Mixing populations over large geographic areas will help create hybrid cultures.
- Adopt a new culture – Sometimes it is necessary to try something new to satisfy your ambitions.
Finally, Paradox Interactive also claims that this brand new expansion will come with a free update that will give players courtroom space and an entirely new cultural interface.
You will also like:
By Jerome Joffard, Writing from igamesnews.com