Game news Cyberpunk 2077 releases version 1.04 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One
updated by MalloDelic, December 13, 2020, 2:35:52 pm
Update 1.04 was released for Xbox One last night.
You have certainly read or heard it everywhere, but if Cyberpunk 2077 has many properties related to universe and writing, its technical condition on the PC, but especially on the console, is much more problematic.
Like all games after their release, Cyberpunk 2077 receives regular fixes to improve the experience. In this case, they are eagerly awaited and the youngest was Used yesterday at the end of the evening on PC and PS4. It will also arrive on Xbox asap, depending on the studio Update 1.04
- Fixed an issue with achieving the end goal in Contract: Freedom of the Press
- Fixed an issue that caused the end of life conversation to start with Johnny during the war.
- Fixed a rare issue where NPCs would stop calling V if the A Like Supreme quest was canceled halfway through. Fixed an issue where Nix would not revert to default in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
- Fixed issues that blocked progress in “I Fought the Law” when the player exited the quest area.
- Fixed inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy.
- Fixed an issue that occurred in the second phase of the quest after completing the Battle of Pacifica with Ozob and after the finale.
- Fixed an issue where nomads would no longer be present if the player exited the quest area in the middle of battle in With A Little Help From My Friends / Queen of the Highway
- Adjusted assignments and reactivated quest tracking in M’ap Tann Pèlen / I Walk the Line / Transmission.
- Fixed the freedom restrictions for standing up and sitting when none of the blue conditions in violence are met.
- Fixed time and space issues caused when exiting the quest area or exiting the quest in Follow the River.
- Fixed an issue where the conversation with Johnny would not start after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.
- Fixed an issue where the quest would get stuck when exiting the quest area before climbing the hill in Follow the River.
- Fixed the “Go to Booth 9” objective that would not end if the player entered the room too quickly in “Automatic Love”.
- Fixed issues with Jackie being in the Ripperdoc.
- Other quest fixes
- Fixed preview for weapon crafting.
- Sudden vehicle appearances have been reduced.
- The change from first person to third person perspective in a vehicle has been accelerated.
- Fixed issues with missing animations of important NPCs during cutscenes.
Performance and stability
- Improved stability, including various crash fixes.
- The lightning effect on braindances has been changed to reduce the risk of epileptic symptoms. The effect was reduced and the lightning bolts were reduced in frequency and amplitude.
- Remove copyrighted tracks in the game with the “Deactivate Registered Music” feature enabled.
- If you change the default language in the game settings, it will now be set correctly to the language of your Steam client.
Specific for consoles
- The quality of reflections on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 has been improved to avoid smear effects.
- The Vain Land success on Xbox was fixed at 97% after completing all required missions in the Badlands.
No. Tests de Cyberpunk 2077
To read also:
Video test: VT Cyberpunk 2077
Video test: Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 FAT
Video test: Cyberpunk PS4 PRO ONE X.
By MalloDelic, Journalist igamesnews.com