As much as it has been criticized the quality of the console version of Cyberpunk 2077, it cannot be denied that the PC version performs and looks much better. What comes as a surprise is that the visuals can be further improved thanks to a secret mode that hides called “Cinematic RTX” discovered by user andwhat112 from NexusMods.
Basically what it does is further improve the graphic section
The process to activate this mode It varies if you have the game on Steam or on GOG. If you have purchased it in this latest digital store, you will have to follow the following steps:
- Create a shortcut of the game executable that you will find in C: Program Files (x86) Cyberpunk2077 bin x64
- Right-click on this shortcut and select Properties
- In the Destination box you have to add the following to what it already says: -qualityLevel = Cinematic_RTX
- Press OK to save the changes and start the game from this shortcut
On the other hand, if you have bought the RPG in Valve’s digital store, this is what you should do:
- Go to the library, right-click on your copy of the game and select Properties
- In the launch options box that will appear you simply have to write the following: -qualityLevel = Cinematic_RTX
So, if you have a machine capable of meeting the necessary requirements to establish this graphical mode, it may be a good idea to give it a chance to do so. Night City looks better than ever.