updated by MalloDelic, December 20, 2020, 1:14:35 am
Update 1.05 is now available on the PC.
CD Projekt Red is still in the middle of a storm due to the technical condition of Cyberpunk 2077 on consoles and has just released a new update for its title, which has been brought to 1.05.
As promised by the studio, several patches will be released while waiting for the two major updates for January and February. After the update 1.04 a few days ago up to 1.05, already available on consoles and very soon on PC. For information, patch 1.04 was deprecated on Xbox One, however The players had only waited a few hours. We can therefore expect a similar delay and will update this article as soon as it becomes available. Also keep in mind that Cyberpunk 2077 has after long discussions between the studio and the manufacturers temporarily removed from the Sony Store and is now refundable to players who purchased it from the PS Store or Microsoft Store. But let’s get back to this new patch with the details of what it contains:
- Jackie will no longer disappear in the “Gathering” or “Heist” quests.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the helicopter from landing in the Love Like Fire quest.
- Fixed an issue where Takemura could no longer call the player on the “Play it Safe” quest.
- It is no longer possible to trigger the same dialogue twice in the “Big in Japan” quest.
- Fixed an issue where Delamain would appear upside down at the end of the “Keep Your Mind” quest.
- Saul now correctly reaches the van in the Riders on the Storm quest.
- Traveling fast before encountering the Tyger Claws will no longer interrupt progress on the “I Fought the Law” quest.
- Fixed an issue where progress in the ghost town quest would be blocked if an autosave was loaded when Raffen Shiv arrived.
- Fixed an issue where new calls or messages would not be received when the Happy Together quest failed due to a fight.
- From now on, Elizabeth Peralez will no longer be overly intrusive with her calls after her job offer is turned down.
- The scene with Misty and Jackie now starts correctly after she leaves Viktor’s clinic.
- Wakako’s dialogues no longer get stuck after completing the quest “Find and Destroy”.
- Leaving Stefan on the Sweet Dreams quest should no longer prevent other characters from calling you.
- Brick’s detonator should now be properly interactive for players to disarm and activate. It’s up to you.
- Elevator doors should now open correctly in the Heist quest.
- Saul will now properly exit cars in the Riders on the Storm quest.
- Fixed an issue where new calls or messages would not be received after Frank was too far from Frank in the War Pigs quest.
- Jackie will now correctly exit the factory after the fight in The Gathering is over.
- Fixed an issue where Militech Reinforcements would not appear if you walked through the gate too fast on the Forward to Death quest.
- Spending time in the club in the Violence quest no longer causes progression issues.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the contract from starting: it’s getting hot …
- Fixed an issue where new calls or messages would not be received after canceling the Pyramid Song quest along the way.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Delamain’s core to be broken when the player enters the room they are in on the “Keep Insane” quest.
- Fixed issues with Delamain not showing up or doing anything outside of Afterlife in The Heist quest.
- Fixed an issue where the target would get stuck on “Talk to Viktor” in the Charcudoc quest.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to speak to the bouncer in front of Lizzie in the Intelligence quest.
- Added description of Don’t Lose Your Mind to Journal.
- Fixed an issue preventing the player from saving with Fast Travel and talking to other NPCs after reloading a save with an ongoing call with Frank in the War Pigs quest.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Panam from calling after completing the “I’m Flying Away” quest.
- Fixed an issue with Dum Dum following V after completing The Gathering quest.
- Improved reaction time of NPCs taking cover.
- Corrected the number of shots required to remotely kill civilians during combat.
- Fixed an issue where Delamain’s picture was showing over another contact’s call.
- V’s mouth no longer stays open after entering the room lock in Where is My Mind.
- Fixed some UI overlap issues.
- V appears more modest in the inventory overview. 😉
- NPCs appear faster in the quest area in Stadium Love.
- Give HDR warmth.
- Fixed: NPCs masquerading as T in suspected criminal activity: Say No to Drugs and Contract: Stolen Goods quests.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to get stuck in the 3rd person headless view after performing a sensory dance.
- Silencer icons are no longer displayed in inventory without an image. user interface
- Fixed an issue where the gun reticle was showing on the screen.
- The inventory menu no longer closes immediately after opening after leaving a car.
- Fixed an issue where the button to open the quest log displayed in the upper right corner would not work when accessing a fast travel terminal.
Performance and stability
Various stability improvements, including crash fixes.
Offscreen explosions now make noise.
- AMD SMT Optimized standard core / thread usage for AMD Ryzen ™ processors with 4 and 6 cores. The 8-core, 12-core and 16-core processors remain unchanged and behave as expected. This change was implemented in collaboration with AMD and is based on tests by both parties which indicate that the performance improvement only occurs on processors with 6 cores and less.
- Fixed an issue with the way raw input is collected.
- The use of AVX instructions has been removed and crashes at the end of the prologue on processors that do not support AVX have been corrected.
- The debug console was removed to prevent features that could result in crashes or stuck quests. That doesn’t mean we don’t want to support the mod community. Stay tuned to find out more.
- Light reflections (ray tracing) should no longer appear too bright compared to the surroundings.
- Fixed an issue where the Steam overlay would crash when exiting the game.
- Delete the memory_pool_budgets.csv file. This had nothing to do with or affect the final version of the game (it was a leftover file that was used to estimate memory usage during development. It had no effect on the actual amount of memory allocated). The increase in performance seen after editing the file may be related to restarting the game.
- Improved image sharpness with chromatic aberration and film grain enabled.
- Settings should not be reset to default after restarting multiple game sessions. Fixed visual issues that occurred when transitioning between The Heist and Love Like Fire.
- Fixed the appearance of several vehicles.
- (Xbox) Entering combat while the Synaptic Accelerator is active will no longer make the player’s health bar disappear.
- (Xbox) The game will now react again to being disconnected from a profile when it displays the message to disconnect the controller.
- The telemetry consent request is reappearing due to a previous problem resetting settings.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to fall into the elevator shaft in the “Automatic Love” quest in Megabuilding H8.
No. Tests de Cyberpunk 2077
You will also like:
By MalloDelic, Journalist igamesnews.com