News tip Destiny 2, Black Raptor: Where to Find the Feathers, our complete guide to the exotic quest
With the update that brings the next generation patch, Bungie also offers a new exotic quest for the Black Raptor, a weapon from the first fate. Find out how to get it and where to find the springs for each tier in our guide.
The Black Raptor, that famous Destiny First revolver of the name, is finally available! But to have it you will first have to complete different phases of this (long) mission. At the key? New places and lore!
Step 1: meet the spider
When you log into Destiny 2, a milestone (accessible from the destination screen) gives you the chance to meet the spider on the tangled bank. This one has things to say to you.
When you step in front of him An exotic quest is available to you under his contracts. take it to start the sequel.
Step 2: the location of the raven feathers
Each step gives you a clue in the quest text to help you find the dedicated feather. But if you don’t wanna worry your head Find the location of each feather below.
- Spring number 1: it is the easiest as it is right at the entrance of the spider marker.
- Spring number 2: Go to the ZME and teleport to the swamp, then go to the entrance to the forgotten “Sanctified Grove” sector. The pen is in front of the entrance on one of the sidewalks.
- Spring number 3: This time teleport near Shawn, in the cosmodrome. The feather is very close to the spawn location on the pillar to your right.
- Spring number 4: Go to the Last Wish Heist entrance in the City of Dreams. Note that you can go on patrol there without the need for the Renegade expansion. Show up at the Divalian Mists, then go to the front door. Just before entering, look to the left, the feather will be carefully placed there.
- Spring number 5: Travel to the ancient fortress of Crota on the Moon and the location of the introductory hunting season quest where Uldren Sov (aka the Raven) saved Osiris. Once you are facing the fortress (pictures 1 and 2), enter and follow the hall of wisdom. Follow your route along the tunnel until you are in the Orys Sanctuary. Go left in the arena: the spring is in the recess to the right of the small ascent.
You can then go see the raven / Uldren Sov, who will reward you with the continuation of the quest “Open your talons”.
Level 3: the Black Raptor replica
Teleport to the swamp and go to the mission location, right at the entrance to the forgotten “Sanctified Grove” sector.
Progress through the forgotten sector. Warning: those recorded there are sometimes tough. Follow the ghostly and golden raven who will show you the routes. In the coming sequences you have to jump and hover and avoid damaged pits that can send you into space.
Once faced with the brilliance of the traveler, Two corrupt bosses appearas well as some snipers. Defeat it to create a replica of the black bird of prey in the center of the area.
Step 4: empower the Black Raptor
Then return to the Raven / Uldren Sov on the Tangled Shore. It offers you a new mission consisting of Collect and generate balls of light to strengthen the black bird of prey. To do this, upgrade your weapons to make them a masterpiece. These then generate balls with several kills.
Step 5: Examine the coordinates on the ZME
Below you will be asked to go to the ZME to investigate mysterious coordinates. Teleport to Trostland. On site, Find the Golden Crow and look for the feathers on the (unpublished) path to the dam. There is no game of hide-and-seek here: the feathers are displayed with a special symbol. Be careful, however, as the void may surprise you …
Note that You can unlock triumphs during this sequence (Migration movements and crow’s nest). Remember to activate all lore elements once near the raven plain.
When you reach the end of your journey, a boss will be waiting for you. To destroy his shield, first kill the takers around him and then throw the energy balls at him. When you are dead, return to Uldren.
Step 6: Eliminate Champions and Guardians
For this phase – the ultimate -, You have to kill fighters, but not the simplest ones. Indeed, you need to focus on the champions found in Black Nights: Peril in Heroic mode (1220 Power minimum) or eliminate Guardians in Trials or Gambit. For this part Take the opportunity to conclude your contracts daily and weekly.
And let’s go! Return to the Raven / Uldren Sov and get the Black Raptor., a formidable revolver that can shoot a goalkeeper in the head with the third bullet. Good luck on the battlefield!
Destiny 2: the recap of the season of the hunt
By saw the wine, iGamesNews administrator