News tip Destiny 2, Symbiote Season Pass: How It Works, Free Or Premium Version … Our Guide
The Symbiote season begins on May 11th and lasts until August 24th. As usual, Bungie is offering an updated season pass. The Vex threaten humanity again, get ready to unravel their secrets … discover our guide!
Bungie starts Season of the Symbiote (May 11th) in Fate 2, which is available for owners of the Season Pass as well as individually (for 10 $). As usual, you will have various activities that are available to all players, including free-to-play players and others that require the purchase of the season or expansions. Find out what’s free and what’s paid for in Season of the Symbiote.
- The introductory mission “Armaments Synthesis”: Experience the beginning of the season’s story “The Endless Night”.
- The epilogue: live with the other guards the end of the Vex presence in the city (August 10th)
- The new CIMU area: larger, it has additional activities to deal with Vex.
- Armor synthesis: Customize your goalkeeper like never before thanks to synthesis.
- The attack on the glass vault: One of Destiny 1’s legendary raids returns in a revamped experience.
- The challenges of the glass cellar: Experience an unparalleled raid experience with exclusive challenges.
- 100 free Battle Pass levels: Seasonal ornaments, new armor, material packs, emotes and more can be unlocked. But the rewards are rarer and do not fall on all levels
- The seasonal artifact: 13 levels to unlock exclusive mods and more thanks to the experience gained during the activities.
- PvP activities: The iron banner of the season kicks off on May 18 with new armor, weapons, passers-by and cosmetic items that can be unlocked for contracts. The judgment of Osiris on May 14th.
- The Solstice of Heroes: to honor your past achievements and fallen guardians (July 6th)
What the Beyond the Light expansion requires, but not the passport
- New quests with static aspects: Unlock more static powers for your class.
What the Symbiote Season Pass requires
- The weekly “Erasure” missions: Every week you can uncover the secrets of the Vex with a new quest. Also access the maximum difficulty level of these quests.
- The “Overload” activity: A new activity for 6 players in matchmaking, first in Europe, then on the moon (May 18th) and on the Tangled Coast (May 25th).
- New ornaments, weapons, armor, exotic …
- Unpublished Triumphs and Seals: Stand out from the other guardians and master the seasonal challenges.
- 100 Premium Battle Pass levels: Ornaments, materials, special engrams, emotes, or even cubes to customize your guardian. Note that there are rewards in each level and 100,000 XP is still required for each one.
The Symbiote seasonal calendar
Destiny 2 Content Chest GuideSummary of the Destiny 2 Guide
By saw the wine, iGamesNews administrator