After looking at the Career mode of DiRT 5 last month, Codemasters plans to tell us more about the different features of the racing game this July, starting with the vehicle classes.
The DiRT 5 racing cars are thus divided into thirteen categories. We find in particular the “Rock Bouncers” with imposing wheels, the class “80s Rally” to relive the “golden age of rallying”, the “Formula Off Road” cut for “Stampede” type races or even cars compact and light “Super Lites”. Codemasters has drawn up a first list of vehicles accompanied by images, knowing that the full list will be revealed later as the release approaches, scheduled for October 9 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. DiRT 5 will also be available at the launch of the PS5 and the Xbox Series X, then on Google Stadia in early 2021.
- Cross Raid: Volkswagen Race Touareg 3, Laffite G-Tec X-Road
- Rock bouncer
- Formula Off Road: WS Auto Racing Mudclaw
- Rally Cross: Peugeot 208 WRX
- Modern Rally: Citroen C3 R5
- Classic Rally: Fiat 131 Abarth Rally, Porsche 924 GTS Rallye
- 80s Rally: Ford RS200, Porsche 959 Prodrive Rally Raid
- 90s Rally: Subaru Impreza S4, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI
- Rally GT: Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT-4, Porsche 911 R-GT
- Pre Runners: Aston Martin DBX, Cadillac Escalade 2020
- Unlimited: Jimco Unlimited Truck, Brenthel Industries Unlimited Truck
- Super Lites: Ariel Nomad Tactical, Exomotive Exocet Off-Road