Game news Disco Elysium: A patch that is supposed to relieve PS4 and PS5 players
The RPG Disco Elysium was first released in 2019 and has reappeared in a new edition called the Director’s Cut. With this version, the game arrives on PS4 and PS5 as it includes support for the controller. If this was not optimal, it should be corrected in the coming days.
updated by MalloDelic, April 13, 2021, 9:28:55 pm
Patch 1.3, shown below, is now available for PS4 and PS5.
This is the most recognized game at the 2019 Game Awards with four awards: Best First Indie Game, Best Indie Game, Best RPG, and Best Storytelling. Disco Elysium has improved over time with the implementation of the French translation (but also the German or Chinese) of its lyrics and returned on March 31st in a more complete version than ever before. It includes full dubbing (of your choice) in English, but also new tasks related to the political ideal of the player, new areas and support for the controller that come with the release of the title on PlayStation 4 and Playstation 5.
However, this connection to Sony consoles wasn’t smooth. On Reddit
Disco Elysium – Patch 1.3
- Correction of the synchronization
- Kim’s landmark improvement
- Fixed a problem with the controller in some places
- Fixed issues with controller interactions with The Pigs
- Fixed issues with Sandcastle interactions
- Fixed issues with auto interactions
- Fixed an issue where the player would heal themselves when selling an item
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to freeze while in the Thought Room
- Troubleshooting backup problems
- Fixed an issue where the game would freeze in cutscenes
Source : Disco Elysium
About Disco Elysium:
By Charlanmhg, Writing from igamesnews.com