The Cyberpunk stealth Action-RPG Disjunction will launch on Playstation 4, Xbox One, Switch and PC on January 28th 2021.
Disjunction Launches January 28th
Developer Ape Tribe Games and publisher Sold Out have announced the upcoming stealthy Cyberpunk Action-RPG Disjunction is coming to PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch on January 28th. For PC, it will be joining platforms Steam and GOG.
Set in the future of 2038, Disjunction follows the arrest of a prominent community figure in New York. The city now in disarray, suspicions and allegations are now running rife, as a drug known as “Shard” now easily spreads through the underworld. It’s down to three citizens to uncover the truth about the conspiracy that is now threatening the future of the city.
Disjunction is inspired by tech noir classics, combining interwoven narratives with a stealth-action RPG. Your actions have real consequences in the narrative. Choose a playstyle and have access to an array of futuristic tech, cybernetic upgrades and weapons at your disposal. Go in loud with fast combat or take the silent approach with non-lethal takedowns, leaving without a trace.
Official features for Disjunction can be found below:
- Challenging stealth-action gameplay that lets you play the way that suits your style, whether it’s sneaking through levels or attacking head-on.
- Three playable characters, each with individual abilities, cybernetic upgrades and talents to customize your playstyle.
- A reactive story where the player’s choices have real consequences.
- Stylized pixel art environments and characters.
- Atmospheric musical score by composer Dan Farley.
Be sure to check out the trailer below:
This looks to be a cool indie game, that allows you decided how you want to play. There is currently demo on Steam if you want to check out the game.
Disjunction launches on Playstation 4, Xbox One, Switch and PC via GOG and Steam on January 28th 2021.
For more news be sure to check out next Lords Of The Fallen Sold Over 3 Million Units; Sequel Full Steam Ahead.