The E3 2020 will not take place due to the corona crisis. Instead, many channels rely on theirs own presentations to stand on.
Individual studios are now also becoming active: Because in early June, dozens of well-known indie developers and publishers are coming together to do just that Guerrilla Collective to organize. In this article, we reveal what exactly that should be and what awaits you at this gaming show.
All information about the Guerrilla Collective in the overview
What's the matter? The self-made E3 replacement Guerrilla Collective wants to provide you with new announcements for upcoming games. Greg Miller from the podcast and video channel Kinda Funny appears as moderator of the opening event.
When does the show take place? The Guerrilla Collective will take place from June 6-8, 2020. The starting gun will fire on June 6th at 7:00 p.m.
Where can you watch? The opening event takes place at 7 p.m. on the Twitch channel of the Guerrilla Collective.
The guerrilla collective works with the US magazine PC Gamer, so the annual PC Gaming Show takes place as part of the three-day event. Paradox Insider and the Future Gaming Show are also part of it. Here is a complete overview of the planned show:
Who participates? To answer this question, we have listed all participating indie developers and publishers:
- 11 bit studios (Frostpunk, This War of Mine)
- Another Indie (SIMULACRA 2, Yuppie Psycho)
- Coffee Stain Studios (Satisfactory, Deep Rock Galactic)
- Fellow Traveler (In Other Waters, Neo Cab)
- Funcom (Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, Conan Exiles)
- Good Shepherd Entertainment (John Wick Hex, The Eternal Cylinder)
- Headup (Bridge Constructor Portal, Pumpkin Jack)
- Humble Publishing (Temtem, Forager)
- Larian Studios (Baldur's Gate III, Divinity: Original Sin II)
- Modern Wolf (Necronator: Dead Wrong, Out There: Oceans of Time)
- Paradox Interactive (Cities: Skylines, Stellaris)
- Raw Fury (Kingdom Two Crowns, Atomicrops)
- Rebellion (Sniper Elite 4, Zombie Army 4: Dead War)
- Those Awesome Guys (Monster Prom, Move or Die, Floppy Knights)
- Thunderful (SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech, Lonely Mountains: Downhill)
- United Label (Eldest Souls, Röki)
- Versus Evil (The Banner Saga, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire)
- Whitethorn Games (Aground, StarCrossed)
- WINGS Interactive (Later Daters, Lord Winklebottom Investigates)
- Ysbryd Games (WORLD OF HORROR, VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action)
- ZA / UM (Disco Elysium)
We can therefore expect that despite the lack of E3, we will be presented with numerous new announcements by the developers and publishers involved.
By the way: You can also find a huge summer program called "Find Your Next Game" here at GameStar.de. So if you don't want to miss an exciting new announcement despite the E3 failure, you are in good hands with us as usual.