Developer Midgard Studio and publisher Dear Villagers announced today that JRPG Edge o Eternity will be released on PC on June 8 after two years of Early Access on Steam.
Edge of eternity Will be released as a major release update, which will add 20 hours of extra game time and end the game’s story.
To celebrate this announcement, the game will be available on Steam at a discounted price until April 13, and will enjoy a 33% discount.
The game was also announced today that it will be released on PlayStation 5 and Xbox series X/S. It will appear on a new generation of consoles along with PS4, Xbox One and Xbox Game Pass versions in the fourth quarter of 2021.
If you don’t know anything about the game, here is a summary:
In a shabby world, the people of Heryon have waged a desperate war against mysterious invaders. As this conflict with magic and technology develops, new catastrophic threats emerge from the battlefield. As you follow Daryon and Selene to find a way to cure all expendable corrosion and save the world of Heryon, an epic turn-based war will be waged.
Jeremy Zeler, founder of Midgar Studio, said: “We made “Eternal Blade” wholeheartedly. “This is a story of epic struggle for survival and intimate personal drama. I can’t wait to show it to the world. “
“The Edge of Eternity is a perfect example of our being with our dear villagers: discovering talented studios and helping them turn ambitious projects into reality,” said Guillaume Jamet, Vice President of Publishing Dear Villagers. “The achievements of Midgar and a small team are incredible, and we are honored to be able to support this launch with their support.”
This is more information about the game:
- A fascinating JRPG adventure, your choice is important: Explore a grand story full of hope and sacrifice, full of plot twists and painful moments. Solve tasks in multiple ways, make your own choices and face the consequences.
- A beautiful world: Travel through the unique and ethereal environment of Heryon and discover its oldest secrets.
- The composer of Chrono Trigger & Xenoblade Chronicles provides an amazing soundtrack: Excellent soundtrack from industry legends and composers brings Heryon to life Timing trigger with Xenoblade Chronicles, Yasuda Yasunori.
- Deep strategic combat system: Defeat your enemies in epic turn-based tactical battles: use the environment to lure them into cunning traps, make them smart and get past the enemy to cause huge damage. Craft your equipment and inlay it with powerful crystals to unlock unique combinations of skills and power boosts.
- Characters with extraordinary charm: Get to know a group of companions who are bigger than life, each companion has its own unique personality and characteristics. When you experience and share many special moments, discover their dreams, shortcomings, hopes and tortures.
4,000 supporters supported the game through a successful Kickstarter campaign, which brought “Eternal Blade” to life. The game first appeared on Kickstarter in September 2013, but failed to arouse enough interest to succeed. The second crowdfunding campaign restarted in 2015. The game was released via Steam Early Access in December 2018.