The seven iconic F1 2021 drivers were just announced in the Digital Deluxe Edition of the game by Codemasters. The question is whether or not you agree with this somewhat strange selection, but we’ll leave you alone to judge because, for my part, I’ve already made up my mind (in my head).
See also: PS5: resolution, vibrations, Foval rendering, the latest rumors about the PlayStation VR 2
If Lewis Hamilton, Max Verstappen and Charles Leclerc are the international stars of the game’s front pages, no fewer than 7 “legendary” pilots have been selected by Codemasters / EA to be playable in the game.
A carefully crafted roster, made up of three different groups, that allows players to choose an icon at the start of the My Curia game mode, includes some of the best drivers who adorn the pinnacle of motorsport. Players can also view their driver stats before the 2021 Driver Reveal later in the campaign.
7 symbols, REALLY ?!
Eeeeeeh well, judge for yourself, ladies and gentlemen, because for my part the operations are well organized and well done. In short, you understood me.
Here are the 7 drivers who have been selected to be the “other” legends of the F1 World Championship (their raw “strength” in brackets).
- Michael sSchumacher (94) – 91 wins in 308 races and seven-time world champion
- Ayrton Senna (94) – 41 wins, 65 pole positions and three world championships
- Alain Prost (93) – 51 wins, 41 fastest laps and four world championships
- Jenson Button (90) – Won the 2009 Brawn GP World Championship in its first season
- Nico Rosberg (89) – He won nine of 21 races in his 2016 championship season
- David Coulthard (87) – Won 13 races, 62 podiums, and finished second in 2001
- Felipe Massa (86) – 11 wins, 41 podiums and runner-up in the 2008 season
F1 2021 is still planned for July 16.