Game news Fall Guys: The 7 additional levels of Season 3 detailed
New events, costumes and new features underline the new Fall Guys season, which is all about winter.
In addition to improving the overall gaming experience, Mediatonic is launching a number of new features in the third season of Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout, which has been available for two days. This includes, for example Crown ranks
Seven additional rounds
- Ski fall – Glide on frozen, steep and dangerous slopes!
- Tundra Run – a completely new approach to the glove, ideal for stirring up new snow-covered gadgets.
- Freezy Peak – a spiral peak that will delight you with an endless stream of snowballs!
- Snow scrap – Three teams, three snowballs, no break.
- Pegwin pursuit – Call for all the neon pills … Bert has fled! This team game is about catching as many little penguins as possible that are frantically roaming the arena.
- Thin ice – These icy tiles are the final obstacle between you and the crown on this final high altitude lap.
- Unroll – This new show takes the constant movement and demanding footwork of Roll Out and puts it in a particularly tricky finals.
By Tiraxa, Writing from igamesnews.com