Bethesda is planning a series of new content and enhancements to integrate into Fallout 76 for the current year, details of which are shared in pictures.
In addition to the announcement of a free weekend on Fallout 76, Bethesda is also publishing the roadmap for its post-apocalyptic production for the coming year. The players will attend in particular the return of past events such as Fastnacht and Meat Week
New features, such as the Seasons 76, will offer players to progress through special challenges. Various rewards will be the key: lots of atoms, skill card packs, cosmetic items, etc. Each season should last ten weeks.
Various improvements planned for Wasteland, including rebalancing combat and loot. This winter, Broken Steel will also return with new quests, companions, and NPCs.
Seasons Details (Bethesda)
- Players will be able to access the Seasons via a new option in the main menu that will direct them to a thematic seasonal progression screen unique to Fallout. For Season 1, it will be a board game on the theme of Captain Cosmos.
- All players will start on the first level of the board, at rank 1 out of a total of 100. To advance on the board, they will need to acquire a new type of currency, the SCORE, which will be obtained via the reworked challenge system and other activities at stake.
- The challenges will be less complicated and easier to complete, and will mainly offer activities that players perform while playing Fallout 76 normally.
- Rewards are awarded to each rank, with higher rewards as the season progresses and at specific levels (rank 25, 50, 76, etc.).
- Players will be able to spend 150 atoms to move up the ranks after the first two weeks of a season. This will allow players who are late in the Season to catch up with others by spending a few atoms.
- The Seasons will last 10 weeks with a two-week break between the end of one Season and the start of the next.
Fallout 76: Free Wastelanders Content Shows On Video
By Tiraxa, Editing igamesnews.com