- AVM has released a new update for the Fritz! Box 7590 and 7490 routers. This includes bug fixes and new features.
- With the new Fritz! OS version you get the support of CompanyFlex from Deutsche Telekom.
Shopping Mall distributed another “advance” update for the two routers Fritz!Box 7590 and Fritz! Box 7490. This contains bug fixes but also new functions. After the update, you have the option of using the “CompanyFlex” business telephony platform from Deutsche Telekom to use.
At this point you can find one Tweet, which complements the article. You can display it with one click.
As AVM announces via Twitter, it supports Fritz! OS 7.24-85520/85522 CompanyFlex’s cloud numbers.
The following errors of the Fritz! Boxes Fixed:
- Online monitor for cellular network shows no data
- Number of messages in “System / Events” was too low
- The unsupported “deactivate NAT” function was offered
- Improved stability of WLAN
- Long names were not displayed in tooltips for known WLAN devices
- WPS login did not end
- Wrong message was given when creating port forwarding
You can get the preliminary version of the firmware via the Download the AVM website. Since it is a beta version and mostly contains bugs, you should never install a laboratory version on a router in productive use.