In the new month of November there should also be fresh game at Google Stadia, especially for pro subscribers. As usual, we will give you an overview here.
In November there is a lot going on at the game streaming service Google Stadia. Above all, subscribers to the Pro-Service can look forward to receiving six new games at once. In general, two new items will also be available at Stadia.
From November 1st, Stadia Pro will give you access to 31 games after the fresh addition – although Just Shapes & Beats, Metro: Last Light Redux, Strange Brigade and West of Loathing will no longer be part of the Pro subscription. Whoever unlocks the titles by then can continue to gamble as long as they have a Pro subscription.
The six new additions are (according to official information):
- Sniper Elite 4 – As the elite agent of the Special Operations Executive, the players will infiltrate Italy during World War II and destroy a super weapon of the Axis powers. This version of Sniper Elite 4 has Stadia-exclusive HDR support.
- Risk of Rain 2 – Risk of Rain 2 is a roguelike game from Gearbox Publishing in which players can team up with up to three friends.
- The Gardens Between – Players exercise control over time to unravel beautiful puzzles in a rich, serene world.
- Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek – The successor to the original Hello Neighbor makes its Stadia Pro debut with even more gimmicks and stealth action.
- Republique – In this game of camouflage and deception, the players have to hack security systems and hunt down a despot.
- Sundered: Eldritch Edition – In this huge, beautiful exploration platformer, players have to decipher dark magic and unlock new paths to victory.
Separated from the Pro subscription, Stadia has two new top titles for a fee: From October 28, there will be the action epic Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice by From Software. Ubisoft’s brand new Watch_Dogs: Legion will follow on October 29th.