Valve's flagship VR game, "Half-Life: Alyx," was released on Steam today.
Between the games "Half-Life" and "Half-Life 2", the game Alyx Vance and her father Eli "created early resistance to the brutal occupation of the combine by Earth." As Alyx, you will participate in battles and solve problems And explore a world that has become deserted due to alien invasion.
Half-Life: Alyx was first released in November 2019 and quickly caused the Valve Index Headset to sell out globally-of course, it is also compatible with many other VR headsets, including the much cheaper Windows Mixed Reality headset Headphones.
So what's the fare? Please read below for a summary of our reviews on the Internet:
- VG247 evaluation – VR's killer app is a key component of Half-Life 5/5
- American players – 4.5 / 5
- IGN – 10/10
- PC Gamer – 92/100
- Venturebeat – 80/100
- Gamesradar – 4.5 / 5
- Game Points – 9/10
- PCGamesN – 9/10
- Chronicle of Video Games – 5/5
- PC World – 4.5 / 5
- The Road to VR – 10/10
- Engadget – "Half-Life: Alyx not only rereads content from previous games, but also proves it can make lengthy and budget-intensive VR games."
- Ars Technica – "The Greatest VR Adventure Game Ever-Then Some"
- Kotaku – "Half-Life: Alyx has reached an astonishing height, and has become too ambitious and conservative for his own benefit."
- The Verge-"This is not the biggest revelation of the valve-but after waiting for more than a decade, this is the Half-Life story I don't want."