- Honor introduces the new Honor Band 6 fitness tracker.
- This offers 14 days of battery life and an AMOLED display.
- You can buy the smartband in stores from April 30th.
The Chinese company Honor poses with the fitness tracker Honor Band 6 the last product before, which is still in cooperation with Huawei was developed. Huawei had sold the subsidiary Honor in November 2020.
With a battery life of up to 14 days and an AMOLED display, the small device offers high-quality hardware under the hood. These are the key technical data:
- 1.47 inch AMOLED display
- 10 Trainingsmodi
- Waterproof to 50 meters
- Fast charge function: 10 minutes of charging are enough for 3 days of battery life
- Available in stores from April 30th for 49.90 dollars
The AMOLED display is compared to the previous model Honor Band 5 has grown by 148 percent and offers a 2.5D curved glass screen with an anti-fingerprint coating. With the three color options “Meteorite Black”, “Sandstone Gray” and “Coral Pink” there should be something for every taste.
With the 10 training modes, the device measures your data in real time and saves it in the Huawei Health-App. Due to the water resistance up to 50 meters, you can also use the tracker while swimming.
Fitness trackers put to the test: These are the best trackers of 2020
From 30. April you can buy the smartband in stores for around 49.90 dollars.