The pre-sale for the first edition of the Intellivision Amico Family Entertainment System starts today and anyone who wants to can get an attractive discount through us.
<a href = "https://img.gameswelt.de/public/images/202004/916c6d70a6dea376be3fe9b5e0438b3d.jpg" data-title = "Intellivision Amico Image 1
Date: Apr 22, 2020 "data-lightbox =" 916c6d70a6dea376be3fe9b5e0438b3d.jpg ">
The "First Edition" is the graphite black Amico variant, which, like every version of the console, comes standard with two wireless Bluetooth controllers with a color touchscreen and six pre-installed games, including the sports game Intellivision Skiing, the family fun Shark! Shark !, the Astrosmash space shooter, the motion control sports game Cornhole, the innovative dice game Farkle and another title that has not yet been revealed.
The advance sale of the Intellivision Amico First Edition starts exclusively from today MediaMarkt and Saturn. The recommended retail price for the limited first edition including the exclusive additions is EUR 279.
By the way, we have a chic game world discount of 25 percent especially for you Intellivision merchandising online shop
Those who secure an Amico in advance can also have their name immortalized in the new edition of the classic Pong. How does this work? Very easily:
- Order your "Amico First" edition by May 30th, 2020 MediaMarkt or Saturn.
- Send your order confirmation to [email protected] and attaches the following text to the mail:
I would like to take this unique opportunity to immortalize myself as a reader of igamesnews and pre-order the Intellivision Amico First Edition in the new edition of the classic game "Pong", with the name "Surname, First Name"
- You will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours after receipt of the email and checking that all the information is correct, which also includes a 25% discount code for shopping in the Intellivision online shop
- The first name and last name may contain a maximum of 30 characters. The name may not contain advertising, violate existing trademark rights, or be offensive or offensive in any way. Intellivision reserves the right to cut or adjust.
- If the reader cancels the "First Edition" order from MediaMarkt or Saturn, the name will not be published.