News tip Knockout City: Types of balls, cards and throws … how do I start? Our leader
Knockout City will be unveiled for the first time today. Developed by Velan Studios and inspired by the prisoner’s ball, the multiplayer competitive game offers unique gameplay. We’ll give you some keys to start playing the game.
Knockout City is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC. Loosely based on the principle of the ball for the prisoner, Velan Studios’ game features a nervous game where your reflexes and speed of execution are crucial in overcoming your opponents and leading your team to victory. We reveal to you Some tips to help you get a grip on Knockout City as best you can
How many cards are there in Knockout City?
Knockout City currently has 5 maps with a varied level design, each of which has its own distinctive features: Rooftop fights, the Concussion Site, le rond-point du KO, Street brawl and Galaxy Burger. Each of these cards requires you to customize the way you play and use your surroundings differently than KO your opponents, but also require them to throw deadly balls.
Of Tubes that transport you to various points on the map, moving platforms or Road traffic If you are forced to look left to right before crossing, you will gradually learn to identify the pros and cons of each of these cards.
What game modes can be played in Knockout City?
Knockout City offers 4 different game modes at launch:
- The classic KO from the team won by the first team with 10 KOs in the best of 3 sets,
- the Diamond races Who is asking you to steal 30 diamonds from your opponents?
- the Festive team knockout which replaces the traditional prisoner ball with balloons with special properties,
- Finally, that face to face, a traditional one-on-one showdown.
If you want to take your experience to the next level, The championships allow you to compete against the best players in Knockout City worldwide. As you climb the ranks in this game mode, you will get Holobux, the currency of the game, but also aesthetic rewards that allow you to Customize your character.
What are the different bullets on the Knockout City Prisoner?
In addition to its traditional red prisoner ball, Knockout City offers six types of balls with special abilities:
- the Multiball actually consists of three balloons in one that can be launched one after the other,
- the Cage balloon allows you to catch your target in the ball for a few seconds,
- the Balloon sniper is the best way to target an opponent who is a little too far and untouchable in normal times.
- the Moon balloon changes your gravity and lets you float longer in the air,
- Finally, that Bomb balloonAs the name suggests, your opponent will explode on contact: the fuse ignites the moment you pick up the ball and can explode on you if you are not careful.
Knockout City Complete solution summary
By Daniwood, Writing from igamesnews.com