Sold out, Auroch Digital released a simulation game called Brewmaster in which you can brew your own craft beer.
Described as a real SIM card, Brewmaster, You will discover, learn and master the art of home brewing.
You will learn how to perfect the authentic chemistry-driven brewing technique for bottling and labeling based on recipes or experimenting with various real-world ingredients.
You can also participate in competitions, earn beer tokens and upgrade equipment to better make your own craft beer.
The following is a list of features:
- Create your recipes-designed for beginners of beer fans, learn the basics of the beer brewing process through a series of recipes, or be creative in the process of brewing your own unique flavor with complete freedom.
- Set up your home brewery-create the ideal space, spend relaxing time, and make the perfect beer. Unlock your favorite equipment and decorate your brewing space.
- Brew the beer of your dreams-use many different types of beer, including wheat, blonde, stout, IPA, etc. Refine the recipe, improve the taste, design your own label, and submit the beer to the local competition.
- Perfect your craft-adjust and personalize every element of beer and increase your prestige at the Oktoberfest. As your work is respected, please submit it to your local brewery for mass production, expand your network and unlock bigger jobs and more challenging recipes.
- Realistic and realistic-Brewmaster is a detailed, realistic game driven by the simulation of real brewing chemistry and a deep understanding of the real fermentation process. This does not mean that you must have a degree in chemistry. The hard formula takes place behind the scenes, allowing you to focus on the best pleasures of beer brewing.
Auroch Digital’s creative producer Peter Willington said: “We are building Brewmaster based on the scientific knowledge of Brewing’s real-life process to provide players with a real and satisfying experience.”
“From novices to professional winemakers and home brewing enthusiasts, we are very happy to provide players with the tools required to make their virtual dream brews, and to play innovative brewing without the in-depth knowledge required in the real world. Happy.”
The game will be unveiled on PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S in 2022.