Loop Hero is an old-school adventure game in “Four Quarters”. It was released yesterday and has already been released With more than 150,000 players.
Published by Devolver Digital, Cycle hero Announced in the 2020 Game Awards, it will be released this year.
As of press time, the game has reached Steam’s highest score on March 4, with a total of 1,289 comments.
In “Cycle Heroes”, the world falls into an eternal cycle, and the residents fall into chaos. Using the expanded solitaire, you will place enemies, buildings and terrain along the path of each expedition to piece together the hero’s memories and restore the balance of the world.
You will also restore and equip the loot for each hero category, and expand the camp of survivors to strengthen each adventure in the loop.
Unlock new classes, new cards and guardians to stop the “endless loop of despair”.
An expedition without a hero is the same, only those who are witty enough can overcome the guardian leader’s ability in their efforts to break the time loop of the lich.
there are more:
- Infinite Adventure: Before starting each adventure along a randomly generated loop path, choose from unlockable character classes and decks. There is no expedition more than ever before.
- Plan your fight: strategically place buildings, terrain and enemy cards in each circuit to create your own dangerous path. Find a balance between cards to increase your chances of survival, while reclaiming valuable loot and resources for the camp.
- Loot and upgrades: Kill threatening creatures, restore stronger loot to equip them at any time, and release new privileges in the process.
- Expansion of the camp: the hard-to-reach resources in the future will be transformed into camp upgrades, and along every complete circle of the expedition route, valuable reinforcements will be obtained.
- Save the Lost World: Overcome a series of evil guardian bosses in a grand legend to save the world and break the time cycle of the lich