Mario Golf Super Rush will arrive early this summer and already has some new information and a brand new trailer to help you puncture the “i’s” and the balls in the holes. All of this on Nintendo Switch, of course.
See also: Nintendo Switch: Update on Consoles and Games Sales, Several Obsolete Consoles
As you no doubt know, the Mario Golf series is preparing to make a comeback since, like most French people, you are all “experts” Mario Golf Super Rush (and not reuch), reputedly “the most dynamic episode in the franchise”!
Indeed, from June 25th, fans of the little white ball who own a Nintendo Switch will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the greens of the game and as many characters from the Mushroom Kingdom in different modes, in multiplayer or single player Find .
16 “characters” no …
The new trailer with the title “Play with family and friends with Mario Golf: Super Rush (Nintendo Switch)” reveals a number of colorful characters, but also a new mode, various golf courses and many other details about the game.
Here are its features:
Versatile play styles:
- Simple controls : A simple control configuration makes it easy for both new players and those familiar with the series to get started. Just aim and choose the power of the shot to hit the ball. It is also possible to use motion detection controls by holding a Joy-Con controller like a golf club.
- Practical tools : Curved strokes are an effective way to avoid obstacles, and you can spin the ball to affect the way it rolls after landing. There are several features available to help you master the course, including a power meter that adjusts the angle of incline and a scan that makes it easier to read the terrain.
- A four-star cast : Players can choose one of the 16 Mushroom Kingdom characters on offer, each with different traits and unique special moves. Pauline, Bill Dozer and King Bob-Omb will make their first appearance on the series. It will be possible to hit the green with one, two or three other players locally and online ** in different modes.
- Diverse routes : Between classic courses and courses with obstacles, every golf environment is different. You can choose between six areas full of surprises.
Different game modes:
- Speed golf : In a new mode called Speed Golf, players shoot and then have to run down the course to catch the ball and shoot again, getting as close to the hole as possible. During the race to reach the ball, it is important to collect items in order to regain energy and avoid the various obstacles. Players can also use their special sprint and move to try and achieve victory.
- Golf mle : In Golf mle – a more hectic version of Speed Golf – there are nine holes in play at the same time. The first player to complete three holes wins! You have to stay ahead if you don’t want to lose.
- Golf standard : In standard golf, every stroke is counted, you have to do the least to win!
- Golf adventure : In Golf Adventure, solo players register their Mii characters in a club to advance them from beginner to professional. You can interact with the characters of the Mushroom Kingdom to learn how to play and take on many challenges. As they gain experience, they develop their character, which can then be used in multiplayer.