All players on the PC have a new Monster Hunter World update.
Capcom details the following patch notes Monster Hunter WorldUpdate 11.50.01 is now available on PC. This patch does not add anything new, but addresses two issues.
First, some players had trouble submitting photos as part of the Lynian Researcher questline via the "observation log". This issue is now resolved.
Capcom also continued to improve performance and fix crashes when running games in DirectX 12. This has been an ongoing issue since the Iceborne release, and although developers acknowledge that these improvements may not bring better performance for everyone, they should fix the crash. Everyone is the same.
Elsewhere in the patch note, a bug has been fixed that prevented players from entering their rooms and reduced the frequency of the Palico voice line when not participating in combat.
Steamworks allows players to turn some of the materials they collect into winning money through QTE games, and adjusted its final screen to always list the correct amount of rewards.
Read all patch notes below:
- Fixed an issue where "Watch Log" photos could not be recognized properly under certain PC settings.
- Fixed crash when using AMD graphics.
- Fixed an issue where DX12 users would experience rare crashes regardless of the graphics card type.
- Fixed an issue where players could not enter their room under certain PC settings.
- Adjusted the frequency of voice conversations when Palico is in standby.
- Fixed an issue where the number of Steamworks reward items did not match the actual number of items you received.
Iceborne owners can still use Monster Hunter World's Resident Evil incident. You must complete these missions by March 12 and collect enough materials to make Leon and Claire armor.