Those who have been waiting for the new Mount & Blade II: Banner Lord for a long time can look forward to. The early access phase of the medieval spectacle has now started on Steam.
<a href = "https://img.gameswelt.de/public/images/201808/4d46920dfa04b361ab5a42e7ce28076e.png" data-title = "Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord picture 2
Platform: PC, PS4, One | Date: 08/21/2018 "data-lightbox =" 4d46920dfa04b361ab5a42e7ce28076e.png ">
At a price of currently 44.99 euros, you can now deal extensively with the game before the actual release. However, a final release date for the mixture of role-playing and combat simulation has not yet been determined. The early access version already gives you the opportunity to devote yourself to the single player campaign, but some multiplayer content is already available.
Of course, it should be noted that bugs and problems may still occur during the early access phase and that some features may not be implemented or may not be fully implemented. The development team has published a very extensive text on this, which you can read in the Steam shop. Missing features should be gradually added over the period, with the team trying to keep scores compatible.
“In terms of content, the early access version of the game contains all of the well-known key elements that make up the classic Mount & Blade experience. In addition, there are numerous brand new features that were previously not found in the series. The players can:
• create your own character through the game's character creation system,
• explore the continent of Calradia,
• assemble their own war bonds of soldiers;
• fight alongside their troops in formidable battles and command them using the extensive command system and the intuitive skill and direction-based combat system,
• raiding settlements,
• siege and capture enemy cities and castles,
• Trade objects and goods through the complex economic system,
• practice politics and diplomacy,
• manage their own clan,
• improve and manage settlements,
• Raise armies and wage wars …
and much more – all in a huge single player sandbox environment where every game is unique. The early access version also includes full-fledged multiplayer modes where players can show off their skills and tactical skills in fighting players from around the world. ”