In a couple of weeks, Nioh will be upset in a number of different ways, as you learned last November. For PC gamers waiting for the second episode, this is already something to rinse the eye and dream of Yokai.
see also: We played Monster Hunter Rise: a worthy descendant of the world approaching on Switch?
The young people at IGN were fortunate enough to receive a first trailer from Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja, which previewed the PC version of Nioh 2. see above, the trailer allows you to take a tour of the very pretty owner and to know some details.
Full of options
The video shows the parameters that make this adventure in Medival Japan a must for owners of large motorcycles:
- Compatibility with HDR monitors
- Depending on the configuration, 60 or 120 frames per second are blocked
- Ability to customize the buttons on the keyboard and mouse (in addition to being compatible with the controllers)
- Compatibility with 144Hz monitors
- Ultra HD / 4K display
- Affichage ultra-wide support
Remember it The Nioh 2 Complete Edition will be available on February 5th for PS4 and PC and that it will offer the base game, which is very much loved by our Joniwan, with all its additional content.