Outriders has struggled with many problems since its successful release. Both technical errors and the balance are criticized. A player is now taking the creative route to vent the anger.
So a Reddit user invents a set of patch notes. Some of them are so witty and joke about existing problems in Outriders so skillfully that you have to look twice to avoid confusing the list with real patch notes.
For example, the user addresses the fact that snipers feel like they can always hit, regardless of whether the character is in cover. Or opponents who are already difficult are buffed even harder for fun.
You can find the original article on Reddit
Outriders: The wrong patch notes
The fan published these made-up patch notes:
- Fixed an issue where snipers could not shoot through walls.
- New level of challenge! CT16 is enabled. Dying on CT16 results in an inventory wipe. This is on purpose.
- CT16 items have 0.2 percent increased stats.
- Perforos have been renamed Perverts.
- Alpha perverts now teleport behind you and attack, interrupt all actions and stun you for three seconds.
- Toxic Perverts now run 70 percent faster and do 15 percent more damage.
- Broodmothers now give birth to five Alpha Perverts on death.
- Fixed an issue where Demolisher wouldn’t always die.
- Strix health increased by 700 percent and speed increased by 0.2 percent.
- Sciathans no longer land and remain in the air until killed. You also have 200 percent more HP.
- All Gold Challenge Level requirements have been reduced to three minutes.
- After the gold level, you now only have one minute to meet the requirements of the silver level.
- The bronze level requirements last 30 seconds.
- If you cannot complete an expedition in 4 minutes and 30 seconds, you will no longer receive any loot.
- Dying causes negative 10 percent expedition resources.
- Legendary item drop rate has been reduced by 25 percent to ensure the longevity of the game.
- Two class points have been removed to ensure balance.
- Explosive canister range has been increased by 55 yards and damage increased by 300%.
- Enemies will occasionally show signs of self-destruction and will shoot canisters next to them when the player is within range.
- There are now an additional 10 to 15 mobs that play hide and seek per expedition phase.
- Anyone who completes CT16 will be branded a cheater and will only be able to play with other cheaters.
- The developers listened to your screams and learned HTML! Unroll now spawns I-Frames for random websites based on your browsing history, pauses all actions and helps you enjoy surfing the internet while getting pounded on your back by alpha pervs.
Previously, players took a buggy patch from Outriders with a lot of humor. Follow the link to find out more about the special atmosphere in the community of the new loot shooter.
more on the subject
Outriders in the test with endgame conclusion and rating
In our test, on the other hand, you can find out what Outriders does differently than many other genre competitors and how well it plays at the end of the day. And in the Plus podcast on Outriders, we discuss why the game is successful, even though, viewed soberly, it shouldn’t actually be successful.