Watch Dogs Legion received its first major update today, May 4th, 2021 at 2:30 p.m. The Title Update 4.0 delivers tons of content, both for players of the basic version and for owners of the paid Season Pass.
That’s in the big update # 1
Two new agents: With the update, two new agent classes are available that you can recruit into your squad from now on.
- DJ: The Disc Jockey has the skills of killer beat and feedback loop. The former reduces its cooldowns and increases damage, while the latter stuns nearby enemies.
- paramedic: The first aider swings a particularly powerful melee weapon with the hydraulic rescue tool. It can also temporarily reduce incoming damage.
Five new talents: When you recruit a new agent, he can now have one of five new skills in his luggage.
- Pickpocket: Agents can earn additional currency with every takedown.
- Second Wind: Agents quickly regenerate life energy when defeating enemies.
- Wanted: Albion or Clan Kelley enemies will attack you immediately if they discover you.
- Hoarder: Agents can loot and carry more ammunition.
- Stuntman: Agents take less damage from falls, explosions, and collisions with vehicles.
More character customizations: Also new is the revised character editor, with which you can adjust your agents optically according to your preferences. You can now also choose hairstyles and tattoos. You unlock new options with in-game currency.
Online mode: Those who prefer to play online can now also create private co-op games. This prevents your game world from being filled with random players outside of your group. There are also five new solo assignments and three co-op missions.
For season pass owners: Anyone who has treated themselves to the Season Pass or the Gold or Ultimate Edition of Watch Dogs: Legion will also receive a new heroine and a new single player assignment.
The heroine Mina Sidhu seems to have almost supernatural powers, because with her advanced hacking equipment she can control enemies with mind control. She also uses psychic explosions to stun enemies – on the other hand, old Aiden Pearce from Watch Dogs 1 looks pretty pale.
By the way, you can watch all of the new features mentioned in action in the two-minute trailer:
Watch Dogs Legion – Trailer for the first major content update
The Title Update 4.0 for Watch Dogs Legion can now be downloaded from Ubisoft’s Connect Launcher and from the Epic Games Store, the Download weighs 19 GB. If you want to know what content awaits you next in the coming weeks, you should take a look at the roadmap.