Game news Phasmophobia updates and adds prison to its main branch
The winner of the award for the best first game, Phasmophobia, updates itself and adds its first new card to the title.
This card is available and represented in the beta branch for a few days A prison is now playable
- Fixed a bug where some players were slower than usual
- Tanglewood Steet: Fixed a bug that caused taking a photo of the computer screen to be taken as evidence.
- Asylum: Fixed multiple objects without colliding.
- Fixed a bug that caused you to get duplicate contracts.
- Asylum: Fixed several areas where the mind could get stuck.
- Fixed several places in all maps where you could get stuck.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Spirit Box and EMF player audio to be set incorrectly when moving between floors.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Spirit Box to be used remotely
- Fixed a bug that prevented glow sticks from showing fingerprints.
- Fixed several safe places where errors could occur.
- Improved localization.
- Fixed a collision issue that could result in climbing on kitchen furniture.
Phasmophobia – Small fear in solo
By MalloDelic, Journalist igamesnews.com