PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is particularly successful on mobile platforms. This game version has now received the next comprehensive content update.
<a href = "https://img.gameswelt.de/public/images/202001/a5ba9d43483e639ab28e4feee1f14160.jpg" data-title = "PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Image 1
Date: Jan 10, 2020 "data-lightbox =" a5ba9d43483e639ab28e4feee1f14160.jpg ">
PUBG Mobile for iOS and Android has received the new update to version 0.16.5 – and this brings with it a lot of new content. Above all, there is the new arena card "City" that you can play in a new domination mode. You will join either the blue or red team in a 4 vs 4 game and have to conquer and hold bases.
A random base is activated after the start of the game – others only follow as soon as the first base has been conquered. The team that can take 2 of 3 bases first wins the game. Crates with super weapons should provide an even better game experience and exciting firefights in winding alleys.
At the request of the community, the comeback celebrates the original warehouse card, which has been converted into a new arena training card. On this you can pick up weapons from the ground at any time and practice your shooting techniques. Operation Tomorrow also features new missions, rewards, and futuristic outfits – and the much anticipated Royale Pass Season 11.
Official content of version 0.16.5:
- Light snowmobile – a perfect vehicle for two players, available in classic mode on the Vikendi card. Faster and more agile than the original snowmobile, but can also be damaged more easily.
- Force Balancing – Groza's single shot damage has been reduced from 48 to 45 in the Team Arena.
- Season review – After the start of the new season, a review of season 10 with statistics and highlights will be published shortly.
- Royale Pass improvements – New missions with more options in Team Arena, payload mode and better rewards. Improved guides and display.
- Additional updates of the security functions, download status areas etc.