Pokmon go has already entered the month of May. The video game has managed to get around the problems caused by the coronavirus pandemic as best as possible and is currently continuing its usual rhythm of activities, including the great Challenge of Return 2020 that was announced last week.
One of the novelties that are presented every new month are those related to field research and its rewards. Now that May has already started, we know the new field task list that we can collect in Pokparadas.
During this month of May 2020 research achievement Pokmon Go is:
- Meeting with Shinx: From Friday, May 1, 2020, at 10:00 p.m. CEST (1:00 p.m. PST), until Monday, June 1, 2020, at 10:00 p.m. CEST (1:00 p.m. PST). Will come with bonus Shinx Candy.
Then we leave you the complete list classified by groups with the field tasks and their respective rewards for the month of May 2020 (Pokmon marked with an asterisk are likely to appear in their shiny or multi-colored version):
- Make 3 great launches: I meet Gastly *, Anorith * or Lileep *.
- Do 5 great curve ball pitches in a row: encounter with Spinda *.
- Make 5 good pitches: meeting with Electrode.
- Make 3 excellent launches in a row: encounter with Larvitar *.
- Do 3 big launches in a row: meeting with Onix *.
- Make an excellent launch: 500 Stardust, 2 Pinia, 5 Super Balls or 2 Ultra Balls.
- Do 3 great curve ball pitches: 1,000 Stardust, 1 Rare Candy, 9 Frambu, 3 Pinia, 10 Pokballs or 5 Ultra Balls.
- Do 3 great curve ball pitches in a row: 1,500 Stardust, 3 Rare Caramel, 2 Golden Raspberry or 10 Ultra Balls.
- Do 5 curved ball pitches in a row: 500 Stardust, 6 Frambu, 2 Pinia or 5 Super Balls.
- Do 2 good curve ball pitches in a row: 200 Stardust, 3 Frambu, 1 Pinia or 5 Pokballs.
- Make 3 good pitches in a row: 500 Stardust, 2 Pinia, 5 Super Balls or 2 Ultra Balls.
- Defeat 3 members of Team Go Rocket:
- Fight another coach: meeting with Geodude de Alola *.
- Win a Tier 3 raid or higher: I meet Kabuto * or Omanyte *.
- Win a raid: meeting with Jolteon.
- Win 5 raids: meeting with Aerodactyl *.
- Win a match in League Fights Go: meeting with Blitzle.
- Capture 3 Electric-type Pokmon: meeting with Electabuzz.
- Capture 5 Pokmon with weather enhancement: encounter with Poliwag * or Vulpix.
- Capture 3 Water, Electric or Bug Pokmon: meeting with Raichu.
- Capture 10 Pokmon: meeting with Magikarp *.
- Catch a Dragon-Type Pokmon: meeting with Dratini *.
- Catch 4 Pokmon of different species: 1 Rare Candy.
- Use 5 Berries to help you capture Pokmon: 500 Stardust, 6 Frambu, 2 Pinia or 5 Super Balls.
- Capture 10 Normal Type Pokmon: 500 Stardust, 6 Frambu, 2 Pinia or 5 Super Balls.
- Capture 10 Pokmon with weather enhancement: 500 Stardust, 6 Frambu, 2 Pinia or 5 Super Balls.
- Capture a Ditto: 1,500 Stardust, 3 Rare Caramel, 2 Golden Raspberries or 10 Ultra Balls.
- Hatch an egg: meeting with Electrike.
- Win 5 hearts with your partner Pokmon: 3 Silver Pinia Berries.
- Give your partner 3 treats: I meet Mareep *.
- Power a Pokmon 5 times: I meet Bulbasaur *, Charmander * or Squirtle *.
- Take a picture of 1 Electric type Pokmon: meeting with Voltorb.
- Exchange a Pokmon: meeting with Joltik.
- Evolve a Pokmon: encounter with Lanturn or Eevee *.
- Transfer 3 Pokmon: meeting with Magnemite *.
- Send 3 gifts to friends: meeting with Jolteon.
- Tour 10 Pokparadas or gyms: 200 Stardust, 3 Frambu, 1 Pinnia, 5 Silver Pinia or 5 Pokballs.
- Power a Pokmon: I meet Squirtle *.
- Play with your partner: meeting with Muk.
- Take a snapshot of your partner: meeting with Pikachu *.
- Take 3 snapshots of your partner: meeting with Pikachu *.
- Give your partner 3 treats: I meet Mankey *.
- Capture 7 Pokmon: meeting with Krabby *.
- Transfer 7 Pokmon: encounter with Butterfree.
- Fight with another coach: meeting with Bulbasaur *.
- Capture 3 Poison-type Pokmon: meeting with Venonat *.
The time of the Pokmon highlighted during the month of May will take place every Tuesday at 18:00 local time. These are the featured Pokmon along with their bonuses.
- Tuesday May 5, 2020: Shellder will be the protagonist and you will earn double Stardust for catching Pokmon.
- Tuesday May 12, 2020: Sunkern be the protagonist and you will earn double XP for catching Pokmon.
- Tuesday May 19, 2020: Poochyena be the protagonist and you will earn double Candy for catching Pokmon.
- Tuesday May 26, 2020: Bronzor will be the protagonist and you will earn double Candy for transferring Pokmon.
Finally, it should be noted that Niantic has confirmed that from May to the end of September 2020 there will be no new special investigations of Team GO Rocket, not even those related to Giovanni. The company is expected to be planning some renovation regarding these tasks.
Pokmon go is an augmented reality title, available free for Android and iOS since 2016. If you are interested in learning more about the game, do not hesitate to browse our complete guide with tips and tricks that will be of great help to you.