The third and final update of Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 introduces more characters, avatars and features to the game.
SEGA has released Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 On PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
The free content will also be available on the Steam version released on March 23 this month.
Less than three months after the game’s official release, this final update brings many new features that can be used to:
- New playable characters — Harpy, a kind and loving girl with wings, likes to sing, but sad in tone, can enhance your team’s MP recovery in the skill battle mode; Legamünt is a member of the Paladin with unparalleled ability, he has the ability to increase you Fang’s attack power, while reducing the opponent’s defense power by a certain percentage; Ragnus is a hero from another field who focuses on justice. He mysteriously adopts the form of a child to eliminate the negative effects on friends. Influence, and other skills. Rozatte is a character like a teacher who can guide those who learn magic, he can consolidate your team and remove a few rows of Tetriminos from the board
- Audience mode -Now, up to four competitive leagues and casual free matches watched by spectators can be watched online, they can cheer for players and even guess which competitors they will win
- Background track —Enjoy four great new songs, such as “Cash Cash RMX” by Sonic Generations to find the music that suits your game!
- New avatar -There are also 20 kinds to choose from, suitable for each player’s custom preference
- Increase difficulty level -Pass the new difficulty level and adopt the highest-stakes Boss Raid mode-Super Spicy mode-suitable for players who are ready to push their skills to the top
After downloading and installing the latest update, this new content will be available immediately.
The game was released on December 8, 2020. Since then, SEGA has released three post-launch content updates, including 12 playable characters, online game features, 11 background music tracks, and 60 player avatars. And accessibility improvements.