Kingdom of Amarul: Re-summoning is about to go to Switch.
THQ Nordic announced today Kingdom of Amarul: Re-Summon It will be released for Nintendo Switch on March 16.
Like the PC, PS4, and Xbox One releases, the game comes with three DLCs: Naros’ Tooth, Dead Kel’s Legend, and a bundle of weapons and armor.
In addition, THQ Nordic confirmed plans to release Fatsworn’s new Amalur expansion kingdom this year.
If you are not familiar with great RPG, then you need to know all the following information:
- Choose from countless combinations of skills, abilities, weapons and armor to create the ideal character for the most intense battles.
- The revolutionary Destiny system allows you to continuously develop character categories into your own game style
When dealing with dozens of enemies in a large battle sequence, seamlessly integrate magic and melee attacks, and end them with a brutal Fateshift kill.
- Expand your experience in Amalur from the original version (from the teeth of Naros to the legend of Dead Kel) and all the DLC.
- Hundreds of hours of RPG games are waiting for you! Departing from the vibrant city of Rathir, to the vast Darentarth area, to the austere dungeons of Brigand Hall Caverns, and discover Amaru (Amalur)’s secret.
- Explore the deep knowledge of the universe immersed in 10,000 years of novels.
- Enjoy countless side missions, which are full of political intrigue, romance, sinister magic, and even whimsical-these are the core of the main mission
- To save a world that was broken by a vicious war and control the key to eternal life, this is the first warrior ever to be resurrected from death.
- Explore the huge game world known as “a game with more content than any single player game”
Improved graphics fidelity in Re-Reckoning.
The story of the game was written by the best-selling author RA Salvatore, and was carried out with the creative support of Spawn creator Todd McFarlane and Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion and Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind chief designer Ken Rolston.
It has remade visual effects and exquisite gameplay.