Can you listen to music? When you enter the opera house Resident Evil Village You will see Puzzle plane, You must play the correct note in the song on the score to continue.
If you don’t like music, then this problem may be more troublesome than treble, because the notes are consistent with music theory in real life.
However, once you know what you are doing, it is very simple.
Resident Evil Country Piano Puzzle – How to Play Notes in the Opera House
To solve the piano puzzle and move forward in the opera house of Resident Evil Village, you need to play Sogno (meaning “dream” in Italian) along with the grand piano.
To make things as simple as possible, if the leftmost key is counted as 1 and moved to the right, the order that needs to be played is:
15, 12, 14, 13, 13, 13, 16, 15, 16, 17, 17
If you want to make your own notes, you can see from the symbol on the left hand that the score is in the treble clef.
The order of comments is:
C, G, B, A x 2, D, C, D, E x 2
If you place these notes below the piano, the tone will not work properly because it has the wrong octave. You are playing the rightmost and middle octave of the highlighted key.
Except for sharp and flat, there are only 7 notes in all music, and these basic notes are the notes on the white keys that you will play. The note passes through all spaces from the bottom line to the top line, followed by E, F, G, A, B, C, D, E, F.
After playing the note sequence correctly, you will get the Iron Insignia Key, which can open many new and exciting places in the castle.
Most notably, it opened the previously locked door that landed across from the Opera House, which is where you need to go next.
Take the gunpowder from the chair to the right side of the piano, and then walk up.
- Resident Evil Village Walkthrough Part 1-Enter the village, Louisa’s house and castle
- Resident Evil Village Chapel
- Resident Evil Village Part 3-War Hall, Dungeon, and the boss of Bella Dimitrescu’s first daughter
- Statue of the baptistery in the evil village of the residents
- Resident Evil Village Part 5-Wine Cellar, Terrace and Courtyard
- Resident Evil Country Piano Puzzle
- Resident Evil Village Part 7-The Second Daughter Boss War in the Library
- Resident Evil Village Bells in the Studio
- Resident Evil Village Part 9-Treasure Map, Roof and Battle of the Third Daughter
- Resident Evil Village Lady Dimitrescu boss fights
- Resident Evil Village Part 11 – House with red chimney
- Resident Evil Village Benevento Doll House | Beneviento’s Treasure, Door Code, Music Box Puzzle Solution
- Resident Evil Village Part 13 – Powering Windmills, Water Gate Puzzles and Moreau Boss
- Resident Evil Village Part 14-Otto’s Old Mill and Stronghold
- Resident Evil Village Part 15-Heisenberg’s Factory vs. Boss Battle
- Resident Evil Village Part 16-Finding Chris Redfield
- Resident Evil Village Part 17-The Last Boss of Miranda Mother
')); }); });}