You have spent most of your time Resident Evil Village She has been sneaking around her house so far, but it’s time to take action Mrs. Alcina Dimitrescu She herself participated in the trademark boss battle of the series.
The lady of this house is by far the most terrifying enemy you have faced, but like most ordinary dudes who track the hall of the castle, it is difficult to tell if you are really tracking and causing damage on the right.
Therefore, this is the way to complete the battle with Mrs. Dimitrescu’s boss.
Resident Evil Village Lady Dimitrescu boss fights
After the opening scene after you escape from the main castle building, a modified Lady Dimitrescu blocks your way to the tower ahead.
Throughout the battle, you need to shoot the naked body above the dragon creature-basically her real body.
Hit the target at the beginning and she will fly out from the top of the stairs.
Climb to the top and grab all convenient ammunition to increase the supply. Then prepare for the upcoming battle.
On the balcony of the tower, your goal is to photograph the naked body as before, but this time you need to avoid the snapping of the dragon-shaped part below.
The best strategy to quickly remove Mrs. Dimitrescu is to use the corner of the tower to his advantage.
Circle the pedals around the balcony while keeping the sight of Mrs. Dimitrescu’s body. If you always keep a corner of the tower between you and the dragon, then it cannot attract you.
All that is left to do is to shoot as accurately as possible with a pistol, shotgun or sniper rifle.
When you enter the enclosed part of the roof, the dragon will jump and smash through the arch, so be prepared and stay away from the door until you pounce.
If Ms. Dimitrescu is too close to you, just turn around and sprint to put a wall back between the two of you.
Essentially, the strategy boiled down to running a lap on the roof and shooting her body without receiving a violent attack.
Later, when she flew over the roof, she switched to a sniper rifle and shot her inside again. You can use other weapons, but the sniper can control the distance optimally.
Next, she will send swarms of flies after you. All you can do is get rid of them, and eventually they will disappear.
Then she will swoop back to the roof and swoop. When this happens, please place a roof between you and her as before.
It’s time to repeat your strategy from before, only after a few more shots this time, she will start to become drowsy and charge for the dragon. Again, use the roof as a cover to keep it away from the charge and shoot her body.
In the end, she would fly off the roof again, but this time became more erratic and difficult to shoot into the air. Persevere, if you find it difficult, you can consider changing your weapon, but if you use a sniper, only a few hits will trigger the scene.
When you regain control, go up the stairs and take out some ammunition from the if needed. In this smaller area, your mission is the same, it is more difficult to avoid her attacks.
Wait until she dived and landed on the plateau, then pointed her shotgun at her while placing herself on either side of her, away from the dragon’s mouth. After about 10 clicks, she will be disappointed.
Collect your bonus, then walk forward to the altar and pick up the mysterious dirty flask.
Retreat in the cold, and you are ready to enter the next part of the game!
- Resident Evil Village Walkthrough Part 1-Enter the village, Louisa’s house and castle
- Resident Evil Village Chapel
- Resident Evil Village Part 3-War Hall, Dungeon, and the boss of Bella Dimitrescu’s first daughter
- Statue of the baptistery in the evil village of the residents
- Resident Evil Village Part 5-Wine Cellar, Terrace and Courtyard
- Resident Evil Country Piano Puzzle
- Resident Evil Village Part 7-The Second Daughter Boss War in the Library
- Resident Evil Village Bells in the Studio
- Resident Evil Village Part 9-Treasure Map, Roof and Battle of the Third Daughter
- Resident Evil Village Lady Dimitrescu boss fights
- Resident Evil Village Part 11 – House with red chimney
- Resident Evil Village Part 12 – House Benivento Doll
- Resident Evil Village Part 13 – Powering Windmills, Water Gate Puzzles and Moreau Boss
- Resident Evil Village Part 14-Otto’s Old Mill and Stronghold
- Resident Evil Village Part 15-Heisenberg’s Factory vs. Boss Battle
- Resident Evil Village Part 16-Finding Chris Redfield
- Resident Evil Village Part 17-The Last Boss of Miranda Mother
')); }); });}