After traveling with the Borzoi team, Resident Evil Village Face a much stronger enemy: Miranda’s mother.
When you regain control of Ethan for the first time, just walk forward to watch the cutscenes.
Then, when you are in full control again, you will have the opportunity to prepare for battle with your old friend the Duke.
First take out the consumables from the box on the left, and then buy anything from The Duke. You should have a lot of Lei, especially other items collected as Chris.
After finishing, follow the only path forward to the ceremony site-defeat the ghoul when the ghoul spit out.
The mother of Resident Evil village Miranda Boss fights
In order to meet Miranda’s mother face to face and save Rose, squeeze through the roots of the tree at the end of the path.
Mother Miranda’s mother cycled through different attack methods throughout the game. These attack methods were obtained from the previous boss and brought her some surprises of her own.
Miranda’s control of mold allows her to copy and imitate others, and she makes full use of these abilities here.
First, turn around and sprint to escape Miranda’s fierce attack-reminiscent of the way Mrs. Dimitrescu in the castle chases you-then confront and shoot her, and after a few swipes she stops.
In this mode, she will produce moldy waves, and you must run to the side to escape.
Next, when she found a moldy wall in the middle of the arena, she ran behind the wall to avoid the coming fire. It was like Moro spitting acid in the air.
Then, when she grew her legs, she turned around and sprinted again to keep her away from the stinging attack, still aiming the gun shot at her body. However, when she jumped into the air, like in Urias, she dodged under the arc of her slam.
After that, she will fly around in the air, and again, you have to shoot her. When she summons moldy orbs, please shoot them to disperse them, otherwise they will continue to cause damage, which is hard to avoid.
After blowing up the sphere, she would dive down. This can be avoided by rushing to either side.
In the end, she will remind people of a big moldy ball-shoot it again to eject it.
When the arena is dim, take out your bullet gun or magnum. Here, you must be quicker and shoot her immediately after she emerges from the fog.
Immediately after the darkness disappeared, it seemed that she was always shooting at a place hiding behind the wall, so she was ready to hide behind.
These are all the patterns she has, and the cycle will repeat until you deal enough damage to defeat her. Therefore, please learn as many patterns as possible and persevere.
When you get enough hit rate, a scene that must be attacked will be played when you are prompted.
Doing so, watch the rest of the scene and reflect on the pleasant horror you encountered in Resident Evil Village. Congratulations!
- Resident Evil Village Walkthrough Part 1-Enter the village, Louisa’s house and castle
- Resident Evil Village Chapel
- Resident Evil Village Part 3-War Hall, Dungeon, and the boss of Bella Dimitrescu’s first daughter
- Statue of the baptistery in the evil village of the residents
- Resident Evil Village Part 5-Wine Cellar, Terrace and Courtyard
- Resident Evil Country Piano Puzzle
- Resident Evil Village Part 7-The Second Daughter Boss War in the Library
- Resident Evil Village 5 bells in the studio
- Resident Evil Village Part 9-Treasure Map, Roof and Battle of the Third Daughter
- Resident Evil Village Lady Dimitrescu boss fights
- Resident Evil Village Part 11 – House with red chimney
- Resident Evil Village Benevento Doll House | Beneviento’s Treasure, Door Code, Music Box Puzzle Solution
- Resident Evil Village Part 13 | Moreau Boss, water gate puzzle and ship key location
- Resident Evil Village Part 14 | Puzzles, Otto’s Mill, Fortress and Urias Boss Fight
- Resident Evil Village Part 15 | Heisenberg’s Factory vs. Boss Battle
- Resident Evil Village Part 16 | Finding Chris Redfield
- Resident Evil Village Part 17 | Mother Miranda The Ultimate Boss
')); }); });}